“Chinese Buffet w/ sushi”

Santo's Modern American Buffet &Sushi
Ranked #24 of 901 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Description: At SanTo's Modern American Buffet & Sushi, we serve all-you-can-eat sushi, shellfish and traditional American fare in a cool, contemporary space. We strive to redefine the concept of an all-you-can-eat buffet with every dish that we prepare. We offer a vast array of delicious options, but never sacrifice flavor and quality for quantity. Our extensive menu combines traditional sushi and modern American flavors with innovative twists. Come visit our buffet restaurant in Boca Raton and choose from a variety of dining experiences, including sushi, grill and carving stations, a raw bar, hot entrees, a salad bar, soups, and decadent desserts. When you are looking for an unforgettable dining experience, stop by our sushi buffet in Boca Raton. Bring your friends and family, too! Our extensive selection means that there is something for everyone!
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Really great sushi and raw bar. Prime rib, steaks and normal Chinese buffet items. Great waitstaff. Deserts are incredible. Homemade donuts w/ cream sauce. Usually a wait for a table but worth it

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

I was not optimistic when my brother chose to meet me here for dinner. I'm typically not too thrilled with this type of eating. Though my appetite could be enormous - STILL, I have tried to portion myself a bit more at this stage of my life. Well for you BIG EATERS, yeah I guess you have an amazing array to choose from. I was amazed at the selection though HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED in the flavors. The issue is it all tastes kind of similar. I think it's the pepper they use on EVERYTHING. If you season it the same it will taste the same. The best was the steak, believe it or not. Maybe worth a try though I personally will not be going back. I would have been better off across the street going to Howards for a good NY style Corn Beef sandwich!

Reviewed 12 July 2016

We went to this buffet for lunch. The servers kept our tables very clean. There was a wide variety of food to suit all tastes, even kids. Sushi, salad, fresh fruit, desserts, pizzas, meats (steak, chicken, sausage), fries, grilled corn, italian meatballs, lo mein, and more. The kids loved the napoleon and the chocolate mousse. The shrimp was a bit chewy, but overall everything was very tasty.

Reviewed 9 July 2016

I'm pretty wary of American Asian fusion places as I often feel that means super bland and lots of mayo tossed on fish, but this place did a pretty good job.

The sushi bar is generous with selection and with portions. You can even ask for rolls you don't see. I was immediately charmed by the great service when they laid out the rules for us like it was some special orientation. You can basically request whatever you want. If you want your buffet option more cooked or less salt they will actually do it for you.

The sashimi, seafood, raw oysters, and crab legs were phenomenal. That's what I went for.

The steak was pretty good too and you can, once again, ask for your own personalized way to cook it. Hot food bar was pretty good and had your standard noodles, fish, rice, etc but nothing looked like it had been sitting out for a while since business here is so good that turnover rate is high for everything. We went on an evening and a whole minor league baseball team was there and they made a beeline when the donuts came out. And I was like, what kind of donuts were these?? Turns out they were probably the best donuts I've had around. Not too sweet, right amount of savory and crisp, and super fluffy on the inside. Very well done. Ice creams were not the best to be honest. But the donuts make up for it.

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

If you are looking for quantity this is the place , if you are looking for quality don't wast your time.

I've been in better Japanese buffet in Boca Raton.

Even the sashimi does not worth , the Salmon it's almost white.

I only can say that Ai didn't like it.