“Dependable L.I. style Chinese food”

Lucky Palace Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #658 of 907 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Reviewed 18 July 2017

I say L.I. style because it is not like Chinese food in NYC, but more "suburban" for those transplanted NY'ers who understand the difference. Full menu, lots of combo's and special dishes and well-prepared, though not necessarily remarkable. I enjoy the House Special Won Ton soup which includes shrimp, pork, chicken, mushrooms, broccoli, pea pods, bok choy and, of course, won tons. Been in this location about 25 years, surely a positive sign. Open and airy dining area with soft lighting, reasonable prices and good service.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

First time there. We were the only couple there, even though it was 6:30 in the evening. Needless to say, the service was very good. The food was good. The wontons in the soup were a little hard, although tasty. The lobster was good, however, the cantonese sauce needed a little something, something. We would probably try it one more time.

Reviewed 8 April 2016

I used to occasionally eat at Lucky Palace Chinese Restaurant because I liked some of the food they served. I ate there yesterday and found that I would no longer recommend eating there. The dinner portion was extremely small and more like a lunch portion and the food was barely edible. I would guess that the chef either died, left or is senile. Go there if you want to be ripped off.

Reviewed 28 February 2016

We were three of us. Started out with mixed soup,wonton,eggdrop mixed together.
It was ok just a little to thick for me. The noodles were good.
We all had the combo dinner. The egg rolls were ok.
Then we had pork chow mein,sesame chicken and egg foo young. All the dishes were good. Had leftovers for next night dinner.
Prices were reasonable.
We probably will go back.

Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

Ordered delivery last night. Told it would be 45 minutes. I asked to charge it and was told driver had machine. Food finally came after 1 & 1/2 hours. Driver told me he did not have machine and didn't know what I was talking about. Then told me he had no change, what???? When all I had was 2 20s suddenly he had change. What a ripoff. Plus food was thrown out not good. When we called to complain there were no apologies to be had. Who runs a business like that, Oh wait Lucky Palace!! Never again!