“A West Boca Favorite”

Cuisines: South American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 March 2017

This place is great if you like beers of all different types. In addition to always having a a wide variety of different styles of beer on tap the food selection is mostly made in house and excellent. I saw in some reviews people complained about the portions. The ideal way to eat here is order something small to start (and a beer), then grab a sandwich and a side (and another beer) or a couple sausages and a side (and another beer). If still hungry repeat previous steps. It is meant to be a gastro pub, so the portions are smaller and based on what the food is priced appropriately to reflect that.

The staff is always helpful and friendly and has allowed me to try the on tap beers to see if its something I would like. If you like sour/farmhouse beers this place should be on your must visit list.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

Not worth it. Had the PIGGY PIN WHEELS & CHEDDAR CREAM DIP, the dip was fine, the bread had an olive and some bacon but seriously lacking in every other way. Had their German sausage special, big mistake, got one sausage and some potato salad, seriously guys?? That's a main course. My girl had the Pulled Pork sandwich which was dry, left overs. Saturday night and the place was NOT busy. I wonder why. Good luck, This place would be closed in 5 mins in NYC. I ain't a com'in back.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Might be the most unique place in West Boca. They have a great selection of craft beers and there's always some new items. The food menu is limited but fantastic. Sausages and really interesting and delicious burgers, funky sides, etc.

It's not cheap but not too expensive either.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

I ate here for dinner with my husband who has been here before. I will start by saying the restaurant is quaint, small, reminded me of a college spot. Right off the bat, the wait staff seemed put off by everything. There were 3-4 guys working, and one was more rude than the next. My husband ordered a burger and a few different beer. He seemed to have no problems. I ordered the chicken burger which was inedible unless you don't mind exceptionally salty food. I sent my food back, but the staff was in shock. I asked for another burger with no salt, which they replied "it's the last one." Maybe they bought them from Fresh Market or Costco. We ordered two sides, the potato salad and the beets. They were both good, but the beets were supposed to be served with greed yogurt, which was omitted. We didn't want to ask for it after the attitude we experienced prior. At the end of the meal, one of the servers came to the table and offered "dessert on the house" which my husband accepted. The bill came and the chicken burger was still on there. When we asked for it to be removed, they replied, "we aren't taking that off the bill, that's why we gave you dessert." OMG. This is why I stick to NY Prime and other MUCH MUCH better restaurants in Boca. The staff at Jimmy John's is more friendly and service oriented. There are plenty of burger restaurants in Boca, along with great craft beer establishments. We won't be going back to Sybarite Pig.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Excellent. Great beers and ambiance. We will return for sure. We live so close and never came before.... Now for the Mac&,cheese and the beer salads plus the beers I'll be back soon.