“Delicious Falafel and Hummus”

Darna Hookah Lounge
Ranked #472 of 901 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Description: Halal Food and Hookah
Description: Halal Food and Hookah
Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

I don't smoke hookah but this place is always busy. I live near by and love the food. The falafel is so delicious the menu has a nice variety all makes me want to keep coming back. The owner is very friendly and loves regulars, it's part of what makes me go back. I suggest if you love falafel try them...

Reviewed 5 February 2016

Found by mistaken, located in an awesome strip of retail of Hallandale Beach Blvd. Your made to feel at home, given super fast wifi internet, well packed Hooka and good food open till late, something not to be missed if visiting Hallandale Florida

Reviewed 24 November 2013

What a fun place!

It's a little hard to find in Boca because it's not in the main Mizner Park restaurant area. They just opened up recently and the owner said they are soon going to put some lights up to become more visible.

That being said, I'm so glad I was able to find this place! The owners were extremely kind, our server was very attentive and they have a wonderful outside seating area. Couches were a great choice-very relaxing!

When you order a hookah, you are supplied with an entire roll of coals which is very unusual-usually you get 2 individual coals. They have a wide variety of shisha flavors and their falafel was delicious!

Tuesdays are karaoke night so beware. If you go on this night they WILL try to make you sing. It's all in fun and no one, at least the night that I went, was the next Mariah Carey so there's no need to feel embarrassed.

I will definitely return to this hookah lounge and would recommend it to all my friends.

1  Thank Tareq J