“Not for me”

Pita Loco
Ranked #344 of 901 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: Pita Loco serves Authentic Mediterranean Healthy food with a Lebanese twist. Casual Dining experience, take out or delivery.
Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

The atmosphere, service and food quality was not meeting my expectations.
Staff was not very welcoming and inviting, the place was small and couldn't sit 6 of us in one table and the quality of food was not to our likings. Unfortunately we won't be back.

1  Thank tommyboy30

Dear Mr. Tommy,
I sincerely apologize first by not responding sooner as I am now catching up with technology and social media. Second I would like to personally address all of your concerns one by one and take immediate actions that is in my control to enhance our service and our performance as we sincerely care about our customer's opinion. I have addressed your complaint about our service with my staff about not properly welcoming you into our establishment and I personally appologize about that. I would like to ask if there was anything in particular that you didn't like about the food that we can maybe change or enhance. We are very open to recommendations and sincerely appreciate it! We do admit our store is very small but we hope by regaining your trust we can eventually grow into bigger space!
Please accept again my sincere apology and I assure you to perform better next time.

Reviewed 3 December 2015

Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time and money. Hummas was the only item worth eating. The rice was obviously reheated as it was "lumpy and super dry".

1  Thank Judygc

Dear Customer,
I sincerely apologize about your experience with our rice. There's no excuse for this to happen, I have addressed your issue with my staff and immediate actions will be taken to prevent this from ever happening again. I am glad you liked the Hummus! We truly care about your feedback and we promise to do our best to gain our customers satisfaction!

Reviewed 7 October 2015

The service was great and very friendly. I had the beef Shawarma. The meat was sliced fresh off the skewer, you could tell the vegetables were freshly cut and very fresh and the price was good too. I will be back again. Thank you for the great lunch !!

Dear customer,
We thank you very much for your great review! We truly value your opinion and we are very glad we met your expectations!! Thank you for reviewing us!

Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

Okay first time here! The place is great, everything looks fresh and the falafel I had was excellent, I also saw an older couple eating a shwarma that look yummy. I would most definitely would come try the food again, really good food!

The service once being noticed was good direct but that's it, and its what in my book keeps them from a five star experience. One I got there I didn't receive any sort of greeting, once ready to order it took a while for them to acknowledged me and finally after I order apparently they were making other orders but it was not communicated to me. I feel they lack some communication, a simple hi sir well be right with you, would have put me at ease.

Dear Customer,
Thank you for your review and my apologies about the late response! We sincerely thank you for your comments and we are addressing the service issues you have had with our staff. We assure to serve you better next time!

Reviewed 7 April 2015

Decent place for takeout at lunch time. They have schwarma chicken and beef and falafel made as you watch.

Dear Customer,
We thank you sincerely for your great review! We value your feedback and appreciate it very much!