“Long wait Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 25 January 2018

We were told there would be a 2 hour wait, they were very busy and this raised my interest. However, I was not in the mood to wait. I was told pies are constantly coming out of the oven if I did not mind a margarita to go.
Of course, so we waited 15 as told and had the tastiest pie I have had in years. Super fresh ingredients. Reminded me of a lower crusted Sicilian. Had 10 slices in one sitting until I was told to stop. Winner.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Absolutely unacceptable they told us an hour and 15 wait time maximum and we waited OVER 2 hours to get our food which was barely warm when we got it. Save yourself some money order elsewhere.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

We had a short wait for a table, but it was worth it. This place was packed and people were still waiting for tables at 8:30 (off season!) Great salad and garlic knots (huge). Eggplant parm and ravioli dinners were very good. Excellent cannoli for dessert. Delightful waitress.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Absolutely the best food in town. Every time I visit Fort Lauderdale I always stop in for lunch or dinner. Great food,great service!!!

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We have been enjoying pizza time for years now. Our family favorites are the garden salad with grilled chicken, chicken portobello mushroom panini, cheese pizza and the Speghetti with meat sauce.