“Boca Eats”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

We were looking for somewhere to eat, saw this bagel store we went in ... service was terrible - it took forever for someone to take our order and we got our food which was fine but the waitress never came over to ask us do we need anything and to get her attention was impossible- we finally got her attention when I asked someone else for the bill than it took her forever to pay the bill.
Food was fine just average- I have had better bagels.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

I stopped here for a carry-out breakfast. The omelet was large and very good. The building reminds me of what life was probably like years ago in Boca. This is classic old Florida that developers would probably like to tear down and replace. Get a bite while you can.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

My husband and I hadn't been able to get back for nearly one year so were pleased to be in the area to stop by for lunch. I understand it has changed hands but the vibe and menu are the same. Different faces--the family and wait staff we had known are all gone but the staff new to us were as friendly and helpful as ever. The menu has physically changed but the items on the menu are largely all the same. The one thing missing is the little dish of pound cake that was normally given out on the table as you sat down but that is a small item. We had soup and sandwiches and the portions remained large and quality high for this sort of restaurant--ie not fine dining but a great delicatessen. Very happy to get re-acquainted and delighted to recommend it to all.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

This deli looks pretty casual (i.e., without much ambiance). The food on their menu is what you'd expect (Reuben, Blintzes, Chopped Liver, Whitefish Salad, etc.) from a New York-style deli. I enjoyed my lunch, but I think Ben's Deli is better... Lastly, I was surprised to see they also had a takeout window, something I don't think I've seen up North, except in fast food restaurants.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

DELICIOUS, FRESH and COZY. Bagels are great. Tuna was perfect. No onion. I loved my burger and the buns are the perfect home for a yummy burger. Servers are nice. Crowded but not too noisy. Clean rest room. Quick meal! See you soon.