All reviews small airport front desk whole foods executive airport the breakfast area florida atlantic university yogurt free breakfast waffle maker marriott standards pool and hot tub stayed one night each morning the entire staff boomers stephanie boca
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I want to thank the staff of the Fairfield Inn from the bottom of our hearts for not only treating us so well during our 19 month stay, but for treating us like family. To Juan, Gloria, Nichole, Kaili, Jenny, Julio, Maggie, Deon and the rest of the staff, thank you to all of you for making our stay not a stay at a hotel but like a stay in our own home. All of you are amazing and we love and will never ever forget any of you. Our little Louie misses Nichole and Kaili every single day as for they treated him as if they were their own. Whenever we come back to visit and need a place to stay, the Boca Raton Fairfield Marriott will ALWAYS be our home away from home and all of its staff will always be dear friends.

We miss all of you
Joseph and Stephanie Kravitz

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2018

All the basics were met. A standard room with good beds and towels. The A/C was very quiet. We stayed 3 nights and the clean ups were very good. The pool sparkled. I didn't enjoy the smell of gas fumes while at the pool. The breakfast was adequate if you are into the basic fare. The fruit looked okay, and they did have oatmeal. There was a Whole Foods nearby, which we went to frequently. No complaints. The staff were uniformally pleasant. Very good coffee.

Room Tip: 228 was a good choice, not facing I95.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Annelyse C
FairfieldBocaManager, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Boca Raton. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your comments have been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service to guests like you.

Thank you for staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton and we hope you choose to create more memories with us whenever your travels bring you back to Boca Raton.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

I have stayed at this hotel before and had a good experience. Not so much this time. First, we never received a key for our room. Apparently however they make the keys was not working. So every time you left your room or went to the gym, they had to find someone to let you in. When I went to check out at 8:30am, there was no one at the desk. I waited 10 min. and no one came out from behind the a closed door at the front desk. There was no way to even get someone's attention (bell, buzzer). So it was a less than great experience.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. I sincerely apologize - the experience you described is not characteristic of our level of service. Due technical issues during your stay, we were unable to encode keys at check-in. I certainly understand how much of an inconvenience this was to our valued Marriott guests, and hope that the personalized assistance from our team was helpful.
Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact me via phone anytime at 561-417-8585. I welcome the opportunity to extend a verbal apology. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your confidence in the Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton.

Regards,

Reviewed 26 February 2018

This Marriott property comes across as a bit dated and not particularly fresh. For the area it is a fair value with the included breakfast nicely presented and eating area well tended. If you are specifically looking for an affordable stay and are not overly concerned about style or an updated environment this hotel will work just fine.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
FairfieldBocaManager, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. I sincerely apologize that our hotel style and decor did not meet your expectations. I would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent experience. Feel free to contact me at the hotel anytime. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your confidence in our hotel.

561-417-8585

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Obviously pet friendly! Hallways smelled like urine but room was ok. Find someplace else to stay if possible. Very disappointed. Why do I have to type more? Seriously? I have to try more characters.......

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
FairfieldBocaManager, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take matters such as this very seriously. Maintaining a fresh atmosphere within our guest rooms and common areas is always a key priority. On behalf of the entire team at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, I sincerely apologize for falling short of not only meeting your expectations, but ours as well. Rest assured, the feedback provided has been shared with the appropriate hotel team to ensure we consistently deliver upon guest expectations. As a valued customer, thank you for choosing us to accommodate you during your travels. We hope to see you again whenever your travels bring you back to Boca Raton.