All reviews granola bars a great place to stay home away from home bedroom suite coffee maker delray beach stove esa boca shampoo sheets comfort closet
Reviewed 5 January 2016

This hotel failed on every aspect of hospitality. To start, the hotel location is loud, and in an abandoned area. It was difficult to find and had horrible signage. The bed was incredibly stiff and tilted towards one end. The carpet and the bathtub were dirty. There was no safety deposit box or coffee maker in the room. The included breakfast consisted of coffee and oatmeal bars--not really a breakfast. The hotel staff scheduled an a/c unit cleaning for the weekend we were there. As a result, we were awoken to loud music and yelling by the a/c maintenance staff at 7:30 a.m. The maintenance staff then asked for access to our room while we were getting dressed for a wedding and refused to come back in a few hours later. I thought we were getting a deal when I booked this hotel. Instead, we received an experience barely worth a free visit.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2016

I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that your stay was not to our company’s high standards. In response to your feedback, I will use your comments as a training tool to coach our staff to ensure that your experience is not repeated. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly, at bok@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.

Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

I was booked for 4 nights. I found an online coupon for 22% off. Upon check in, I was charged $716, which was almost $300 more than my reservation stated. Then I walked into the room.

There is a no smoking policy in all rooms, yet the room reeked of cigarettes. The carpet was stained. The bed was extremely uncomfortable. The white sheets were tattletale gray and wrinkled. The tv remote was disgustingly dirty. ESPN was in Spanish on a bowl-game day and I do not speak Spanish. The bathroom was not clean. There was rust around the tub.

The neighbors were in and out and slammed the door each time.

I left promptly and demanded my overcharged money back. I have yet to see the credit come through.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank GoPlaces141669
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2016

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize for the room conditions and billing issues you experienced. We honor all of our online coupons and the discount is applied at check-out, I apologize for the miscommunication. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have coached our staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at bok2@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

It was exactly what you would expect in a hotel stay. The staff was professional and friendly. The room was clean and a decent size. They also come with a kitchen and full size refrigerator and stove. The location was great. I'd definitely stay here again.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that we were able to meet your expectations and provide you with a home away from home experience. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our friendly customer service. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

Another nice extended stay experience. The rooms are a little smaller than average but the lake view made up for it. The kitchen was perfect and all supplies (pots, pans, etc were available through the front desk. Staff was friendly, rooms were clean, and there was the typical grab and go breakfast of muffins, granola bars, and apples, but that's what that full kitchen is for ;)

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Jacqueline L
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2015

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your kind comments regarding our convenient location, friendly staff and comfortable rooms. I’m thrilled we were able to provide you with a home away from home experience! Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

Room was pretty clean, although somewhat worn out. Location is good, close to I95 and Costco. The front desk staff is attentive. I arrived very late, after 12AM (front desk closes at 11PM), and after calling somebody came and checked me in.

Room Tip: Away from I95
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Stancv
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies for the noise issues you experienced. I will be sure to review your comments with our staff to ensure we are better monitoring noise levels. Still, I am glad to read that you were pleased with our staff and cleanliness of your room. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.