“Mediterranean food”

Price range: US$ 13 - US$ 18
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: NE 2nd St
Description: Take your palette on an exotic adventure through the islands of the Mediterranean. As your taste buds dance to the exquisite taste and essence of Armenian cuisine, you’ll completely forget you haven't even left Boca Raton. One of South Florida's hidden gems, Boca Skewers offers the tastiest in traditional Armenian cuisine with a South Florida flare.For great authentic Armenian and Mediterranean food with excellent taste, Boca Skewers is your oasis. It's the taste you've been looking for.
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Always know you are getting good cooked Mediterranean food here. All the food is good from hummus to falafel to kebabs etc.

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Boca Skewers is a lovely and affordable Mediterranean restaurant. Went there for lunch and had the falafel special and tabouleh. The lentil soup was exceptional and so was everything else. Definitely a place to eat healthy and clean (including gluten free) food. The baklava was also delicious by the way! Will go back!

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Our friends introduced us us to this small middle eastern type restaurant.
We were not disappointed!
We were impressed right away ,
Started with a vegetarian mezze consisted of babaganoush , falafel, hummus, tabouli salad and vine leaves , a lot to share / large portion .
Then we had lentil
Soup
Then I ordered the eggplant stew came with h " sweet rice , which was rice with lentils. And a side salad !
A lot of food
And we shared a bottle of wine
My husband had the chicken skewers / same side dishes .
A lot of people come here to pick up food ,
Here are my pictures!
Definitely will be back
Only one washroom / but large and clean
Family run restaurant/ father and mom cook
Mom and son serve !
Also free parking
And not far from
Mizner Park. !

Reviewed 27 July 2016

I love their sliced grilled lamb with sweet rice (lentils added). They serve it up with fresh tomatoes and lettuce salad. Generous servings at great prices.

Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

Their food is good, takes a while to arrive, but is good.
I recently got an email telling to go there for the lunch special, so I went there and showed the picture from the email: "I want this one from the picture".
Well, they brought me a salty lentils soup, too much flavor, good soup, but heavy in spices (not spicy). This gave them time to prepare the meal, which I received with 1 piece of kafta, but as you can see in the attached picture, there should have been 2 pieces. They said the picture was for the dinner portion. I said back they should not use them as the advertisement for the lunch special, but they didn't care about that.
Finally I got one of those sweets they have there baklava, was ok, not what I was expecting though.
This things happen for me to learn not to insist when something is not good: you just don't order anything else, pay and go.