“Deli, burgers, eggs - all good”
Review of Bagelworks

Bagelworks
Ranked #150 of 921 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 15
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Great upscale restaurant, deli and take-out specializing in freshly made bagels, salads and deli style food. Eat in or take out including a great patio. Our tuna is legendary!
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Bagelworks is good when going out with a group because their menu is so varied. You can get egg dishes ( with grits, yum!), pastrami and the like, smoked fish or just a blueberry muffin. All good, not great. The bagels had a roll- like quality, the matzoh balls were huge but a little bland, the pastrami was excellent, but the corned beef hash was too mushy for my tastes.
Stick to straight egg dishes, smoked fish or deli.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

My husband and i stopped at this cute little deli on our way home back to Charleston, SC. With all the great reviews we were super excited to stop by and give it a try. Things were looking good! We had the sweetest server (shawnee, i believe?), decent iced coffee, and the dining room was PACKED with people!!—all good signs— after waiting upwards of 20 minutes for a breakfast wrap, my husband and i began to snack on his breakfast as my club would be another 10 minutes before it made an appearance. The breakfast potatoes he got looked nicely seasoned but were bland and soggy. We bit into his wrap and while the texture was ok, we were assaulted with the overpowering flavor of RUBBER in his wrap!! We continued to pick apart the wrap to determine if it was us or if the wrap actually tasted like it was made out of yoga mat. By now my club (to which i also added avocado to) was here and i took a huge mouthful of rubbery processed avocado product into my mouth. It was ghastly. Already having a weak stomach, i had to convince myself not to toss cookies right there in the dining room. Another Waitress did notify us that the avocado is ‘vaccum sealed’ and not fresh. I am so confused—- why would anyone vaccum seal avocado? If they're too expensive to keep on hand just take it off the menu! I seriously felt ill hours after the issue and i feel personally affronted that this restaurant thinks it’s acceptable to serve full on workout equipment as breakfast. No bueno

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Weekday breakfast specials are amazing. Also love coming in to take out bagels & specialty cream cheese.

Robert L, Owner at Bagelworks, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Thank you! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

I read the review and decided to try it. I ordered a wrap and my son ordered an American Breakfast. My potatoes were gross and wrap was also gross. I didn't eat either of them. Place was packed, great for the owner, sad for the customer. Really disappointed. I won't go back....

Robert L, Owner at Bagelworks, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Thank you for your review.
Apologize for your meal. We always try to ensure our customers leave happy! Did you inform the server or manager on duty?

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Really good food but disappointing service this past visit detracted from the usual good Bagelworks eating. My wife and I generally share “The works” - which normally comes with a bagel, three scoops of salad, two sides, a choice of cream cheese and vegetables. For a little extra money we get an extra scoop of salad and an extra bagel. I recommend that you have them “scoop” your bagel. The crust is the best part.

This visit was the exception to my previous experience of Bagelworks servers. Ours was inattentive and rude.