“NEVER AGAIN”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Rudest creeps I've every met .
We walked out before ordering and will not go back.
We told them we didn't want to sit right near the bathrooms...place was almost empty....they insisted that was where we had to be placed so we simply left as they were calling us names.

3  Thank charles m

Reviewed 12 August 2013

It was my birthday and my husband called ahead making reservations for 4 requesting 4 two pound lobster specials. When we got there we were seated and served beverage and bread. It took twenty minutes for someone to come over and take our order. The place was not packed but understaffed. At this time we were told we are out of the 2 pounders for $24.00 but we could get the 1 1/4 lobster for 19.99. He was arrogant and rude. If they were smart two 1 1/4 lobsters could have been given since we had reserved the 2 pounders. We got up and walked out.

3  Thank Frannylady
Reviewed 13 May 2013

I love going to Milos. I go quite often, and i figured i should write a review. The food is always great. I recommend the Greek spreads appetizer, and grilled hog snapper entree. They have a wide selection of fresh fish that you can get. The grilled brazini tastes excellent as well. The service is the best. Every server Ive had has been very knowledgeable, especially with the differences of each fish available. Great restaurant all around.

2  Thank Thegreatdanish33
Reviewed 3 May 2013

This was quite possibly the best restaurant food I have ever had! The quality of the produce, the fish, the service, and the Greek wine was unsurpassed. Everything here is top-notch. The staff are exceptional from the hostess, to the chef who stopped by after dinner, to the busboy who cleaned away our dinnerware, and especially our server, the knowledgeable, Aziz. Milos was elegant without being stuffy or old-school. We were a party of four and everything we ate was insanely good. As suggested by others, I would recommend sharing plates, especially the house special zucchini appetizer -four to share and it is unbelievably good. The selection of fish and seafood is on display - fresh and whole - it was amazing! I could go on for pages, but suffice to say I will be back.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

we dine AT Milos,service super Maria you are the greatest! Aziz thank you, for the customer service, the food was great , fresh, very good, ambiance great,