“Absolutely amazing restaurant, great food, great service! SPINACH PIE=Heaven”
Review of Ouzo Bay

Ouzo Bay
Reserve with OpenTable
Ouzo Bay is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #101 of 855 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 80
Description: Ouzo Bay in Boca Raton's Mizner Park offers contemporary Mediterranean cuisine with a strong Greek influence. Highlighted by a variety of Whole Fish flown in from around the world, the menu includes only the freshest & finest-quality ingredients. Complementing the seafood selections,Ouzo Bay also has an extensive menu of fine-quality cuts of meat & an extensive wine list featuring many Greek wines
Reviewed 3 April 2017

It is a new restaurant and will have hiccups but we didn't . The Spinach Pie was to die for. The service was excellent! The manager came to ask if everything was up to par. We loved it and wish the best for this AWESOME restaurant.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

We decided to give Ouzo Bay a 2nd try....BIG MISTAKE... We recognized our server right away from another local restaurant and we were very relieved. We asked if things got any better since our last visit and were told straight up some are some arent. Our appetizers took a very long time when really the restaurant was clearly NOT busy. A gentleman approached our table to ask how everything was, he said his name was Salvatore and he was one of the owners. When our server came back he berated him in front of us and embarrassed all of us for no reason. We had not complained although there was really no excuse for 1st course to take over 30 minutes. He then brought over a cheap bottle of champagne thinking this would fix everything. Well it certainly didnt. My heart broke for this server. He insulted him and us by his behavior and this is the owner!!! If your not ready to open your doors then dont. From my experience if you treat your help with this kind of lack of respect when clearly your restaurant and leadership is the problem, DONT expect your restaurant to stay in business. Needless to say we will not be returning. Boca Raton is a very small town and word gets around quickly as I have already overheard a similar experience another customer had while getting my nails done..... If you dine at this restaurant I would suggest you order coffee for breakfast the night before unfortunately thats how long it will take for them to get it for you.....

3  Thank Calico36
Reviewed 30 March 2017

We wished we could have sat outside, but our booth inside was also nice. The food was great. Our only complaint was that it is very noisy, so hard to have a conversation.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Can you spell discrimination? Do you want to know a fraction of what it must have felt like to be denied service because of the color of your skin or because of your heritage? Then eat here. It's a real throwback to an era best forgotten. At 1:30 on a Saturday afternoon, I met a friend to try this newly opened Greek restaurant in Mizner Park, Boca Raton. It was not busy, with two couples seated at tables on the sidewalk and a family seated around the corner on a terrace. A single man was seated at the bar. When my friend and I, dressed casually since it was Saturday afternoon, approached the hostess station, where a man dressed in a suit and a female were standing. I told her how beautiful the restaurant was, and asked about where we might be seated. She said, "I'm sorry, but we are no longer serving lunch." I looked at her, with a confused look, and asked what time they opened for dinner, since it was obvious that at least four other tables were being served - and because we had watched two women be seated ahead of us. She said, "We can't seat any more tables because we're very short-staffed." She never offered the possibility of us dining at the bar. What? What century is this? I'm not quite sure whether it was our casual dress, or if she - or the man standing next to her - made some determination about our orientation. Hello, it's Boca Raton. It's a beach town. We weren't dressed in swimsuits. We weren't wearing see-through clothing. We weren't in chains. We were simply looking to try a new place so that we could recommend it to our friends and family. How unfortunate that, for whatever reason, we were deemed not worthy to eat at Ouza Bay. Short-staffed? I say, "Short-sighted." We won't be back, and I don't foresee this place being around for very long. If you want really great Greek food, without the attitude, try Taverna Kyma!

4  Thank Samantha G
Reviewed 27 March 2017

My wife and I stopped in for lunch. We were impressed with the neat ambiance. There's outside seating on two sides and inside seating. Also, there's seating at the bar on the inside and the outside. Valet parking available.

We decided to order a few items: spanikopita, mossaka, and lamb meatballs. All were very delicious, without equivocation. We'd order any of them again.

Service was excellent -- friendly and efficient. The price was reasonable. This was a culinary extravaganza wrapped in a classy ambiance. I expect this newly opened restaurant to become an institution in Mizner Park. Check it out.