“Best Ice Cream!”
Review of Dolphin Cove Cafe

Dolphin Cove Cafe
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Boca Grande
Reviewed 9 June 2017

We never go to Boca without stopping in for a scoop (or two). There is nothing better in the heat than to walk around town or head to the beach with some ice cream. The staff has always been very friendly and generous with their portion sizes! Highly recommend if you are in Boca Grande.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Lovely choice of icecreams reasonably priced as well as candy.
Outside there are tables where you can eat your purchases if you desire.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

close to our home but we love the ice cream its good and we love coming here so go and enjoy your self

Reviewed 10 March 2017

I took my children to the ice cream parlour a couple of times during our stay. The ice cream was good, but not spectacular and it is quite expensive. I had a small scoop that was $4.00 and didn't bother after that. They are quite busy so I am sure they didn't mind me skipping it. The Loose Caboose also serves and makes their own ice cream, right across the street.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

I had to stop and get a scoop of ice cream. I think it might be Big Olafs...it's from Sarasota. There aren't enough places to sit inside, so it's fun to sit outside and people watch and watch all the golf carts zip by (many with dogs too).