“Best Ice cream ever!”
Review of Dolphin Cove Cafe

Dolphin Cove Cafe
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Boca Grande
Reviewed 2 March 2017

I had to stop and get a scoop of ice cream. I think it might be Big Olafs...it's from Sarasota. There aren't enough places to sit inside, so it's fun to sit outside and people watch and watch all the golf carts zip by (many with dogs too).

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Generous scoops. Well priced. Great flavors to choose from. Great milkshakes. Take away lunches are great too.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

I was expecting just some average icecream, but boy was I wrong. Their Amish made vanilla ice cream was top notch. Let me just get started on the hot fudge, I'm not just some average hot fudge consumer, no,I scourge places all over wherever I go to get my craving fix... and this place OH man. The girl there was not skimpy on the hot fudge, it was triple X let me tell you, truly naughty. I was in for a delicious delight. Craving was 110% satisfied.

2  Thank Family B
Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

Bit unsure y people saying unfriendly staff!!?? Been here twice this week on vacation! Most amazing food! Great ice cream!!! More than likely go back before we head back to UK. Do good things for veggies aswel. Amazing place!!!! #pinkpony we love u!!!!

2  Thank geminigirl1
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for some ice cream, and clearly we were interrupting something very important because the staff seemed quite bothered by our questions. The questions, by the way were.....What is your favorite flavor? and May I taste the Coffee Crunch? Incidentally, I could not try it because they were out of tastings spoons. Goodness forbid they use a regular size spoon to let me have a little taste. If they hadn't already started making my husbands order, we would have left. Oh, and the hot fudge is microwaved. There are other places on the island for a sweet treat, so skip this one, they obviously don't want your business.

2  Thank Loper051