See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

The couple who manage this motel are wonderful. A very cute hometown motel. The room was clean and no bugs seen inside the room. The room was cleaned each day I went to work. They even left the air conditioner on so the place would be cool when I got off work. There is a refrigerator and a microwave in the room. Will definitely stay here again!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Needed a place to stay while visiting family without a long drive. It is ok was clean and the owner was nice. Very out dated phones didn't work, light by bed didn't work, only one bulb in bathroom worked, towels like sand paper, very tiny room, water a bit sulfur smell. Cheap enough nothing fancy very old. It did have tv fridge and microwave and the door went right outside to car. Owner was available at anytime.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

My transmission went out close to this dump and it barely made it there. I went in and asked for a room and was berated for a broken down vehicle. They called the police because my van leaked some coolant. Taking pictures of my tag and coolant. Looked very shabby and junky in office.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank Drake D
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

Only 2 choices in town
This is a 1970s motor court drive up. Nice owners and staff. A sign posted said No guests in rooms between 8 pm and 8 am. I liked that.
Rooms are small so king size bed took all the space. Had a fridge but no microwave on the first night...but one appeared on day 2! No coffee maker in room or in office. ..unfortunate. nice big old black & white tiled bathroom. No stopper for tub so couldn't bathe; buy shower was good and water was hot. Bedside lamp had broken switch, could only turn off by plug or unplug. Hated that. Dryer sheets placed around the room as air freshener. No shampoo offered. Mattress and linens adequate but that's all. This place could be so cute with some TLC.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank ATKB
Reviewed 22 March 2016

I have stayed at the airport motel three times . the rooms are always clean and I always enjoy my stay . the owners are great . the airport motel is the only motel I will stay at when I'm in the area .

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family