“Best Cuban Sandwich !”

Chicken Time Cuban Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 53 Restaurants in Belleview
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed 8 February 2016

Just love there Cuban Sandwich and their friendly staff ! It is a small restaurant but it is worth to stop and savor their food !

Reviewed 26 December 2015

I bought 3 Cuban coffees was charged 9$ for a 6oz cup I would get from the water cooler. After tasting the first one it was horrible and asked the waitress to cancel the other 2 I wanted a refund. She refused to give me money back saying she couldn't open the register and I had to wait for the owner after 15mins I asked for the owners number so I could call him, she refused with a smirk on her face so I walked out paying 9$ for no coffee. I'm from west palm beach and know real Cuban coffee that their was no Cuban coffee. Not sure about the food but after getting treated the way I did I won't be trying anything else there. #notrealcubancoffee#

Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

This was our first time trying Cuban cuisine so we asked for recommendations. We settled on a sampler platter for two. This was a great way to try chicken, pork and beef. Yellow rice, two kinds of beans and fried plantains were also included. This sampler is a great way to try a variety of dishes
The interior of the restaurant has fair ambience - more the old style booth along the wall and 4 top tables on the center. The bathroom are a bit edgy
Wait staff was very friendly and helpful. Prices are reasonable. Our platter was $23

Reviewed 6 November 2015 via mobile

Went with a couple of friends for lunch to try some different food, and we weren't disappointed! Lots of Cuban and Puerto Rican choices. We all ordered the Cuban sandwich which in this case, is served hot, with crunchy Cuban rolls. Also had the rice and black beans as a side dish. The service was a little slow especially considering it wasn't that busy. After we placed our order, we waited quite a bit for the food. The sandwich is very large so 2 women could easily share. The place is very casual and because it's in a shopping center there is plenty of parking. Also, it appears they do a big take out business.

Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

The food may be good but i ordered and sat down. After 20 minutes the cook come out and sat near me and started in on his meal. Not to distract from his lunch time , i got up and left. Never to return.