“Panara for Lunch Near Trader Joes”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #117 of 590 Restaurants in Wilmington
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Wilmington is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 16 December 2017

We stopped at this Panera in the Brandywine Town Center near Trader Joes. Always do well with the 2 for 1 - Soup and Salad. It appears they have reduced the 1/2 Salad portions but that must be a corporate decision not necessarily this restaurant. The place was clean and offers a lot of seating choices.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

I've never seen Panera with a fireplace and such modern seating! It was delightful. French onion soup satisfying as was my turkey avocado sandwich. Nice place.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Have had numerous meals down through the years, but never much more than a coffee/roll for breakfast and salads for lunch. Consistently very good in all aspects.
Today tried a promotional item ----a Egg, ham, and cheese breakfast sandwich. I'm here to say it was absolutely delicious. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I do not recommend. Ordered for take out a cup of their Baked Potato soup and a Classic Grilled Cheese sandwich. The soup tasted burned and the grilled cheese sandwich was tasteless. Basically like eating doughy bread. Couldn't discern any cheese flavor at all. And while the soup looked fine, there was an unpleasant burned flavor as if it was sitting in the pot too long. You'd think a company who serves the same thing every day all day long would have this down by now. Cost me $11.38 for soup and sandwich and I couldn't eat half of it.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

I went for soup and a sandwich and it was OK. The soup was tasty but I found there wasn't a lot of cheese in the grilled cheese sandwich. I was disappointed at the serving size considering the price you pay.