“Love this place! Quick service. Soup sandwiches and salads are delicious. The fresh breads and pastries- Wow!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #120 of 599 Restaurants in Wilmington
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Wilmington is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

We stop here often on our travels. We really like the choice of dishes. The cream of broccoli soup is a delicious favorite. I is always hard to decide which two things I want from the U-pick 2 menu choices. The soup as well as the Greek salad and Sierra turkey sandwich are very, very good too!

Reviewed 22 April 2016

If you're looking to have a tasty light meal, with healthy choices, you can't go wrong with Paneras. We went in the week and had a half size salad and some delicious bread and iced tea. Perfect.

Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

Had a great date lunch. Bread bowl with French onion soup. Flat bread turkey cranberry sandwich. And the quality of the meal was good. Not outstanding for the price. I think the service level was really standout!

Reviewed 13 January 2016

I went here for dinner at my wife's suggestion albeit against my choice. It is a bit lady-focused but the food was better than I expected and I thoroughly enjoyed it... Soup, salads and sandwiches all good.

Reviewed 3 October 2015

Needing something to warm me up on a cold, damp, windy day I thought some of Panera's soup would be a good choice. I started at the bakery counter and ordered the cinnamon crunch bagel, plain, but sliced for the next day's breakfast. The menu listed bagel prices at $1.05, yet I was charged $1.34. I'm not sure where the extra $.29 came from and the cashier couldn't answer the question. I can only guess there was a charge to slicie the bagel......who knew they charged to slice a bagel ?. What a rip off. Had I known that I would have just sliced it myself and done a better job than she did.

At the cafe counter I couldn't decide between the creamy chicken and wild rice soup or the broccoli cheese soup so I got a cup of both, with the bread ......to go.

Both soups were very good although the broccoli and cheese could have had a bit more broccoli. I was very happy with my decision to try both. The soup came with a side of frech baguette which was both crusty and soft. The bread would have had a little less crunch and been a bit better (easier to chew) if it had not just been thrown in the bag without being wrapped.

Overall the service was OK, but the girl at the bakery counter was a bit rude, then when she moved over to the cafe area and helped me again she was also a bit rude. The folks assembling the orders were backed up and being harassed by their boss to hurry up. They had my to go order ready pretty fast.

I will definitely come back to try one of the sadwiches.