“I still like the French onion soup”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #147 of 599 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Wilmington is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

I got the pic too with a bowl of french onion soup and the Caesar salad with chicken. It was a good deal on decent food though I wish they would go back to the shavings of provolone on top of the French onion soup, can switch from a few croutons to a nice slice of crunchy bread.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

We popped in for lunch.My order was the half sandwich and cup of soup.The sandwich was okay,nothing special,turkey avocado,bacon with lettuce and tomato.The soup was cream of chicken with wild rice.About an hour and a half later I got sick.I believe it was the soup.Paneras is pricy to begin with,so I'm hesitant to go again anytime soon.If I go back I think I'll stay away from the soup!

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Waiting to place an order, there's little customer service here. The staff seem unhappy. No one smiles, no welcome, no thank yous. A customer waiting for her order had to come back to the register to see what was taking so long. Poor since they were not very busy. I'm not returning.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

Go his Panera at least one when visiting family in Wilmington. It is good to have a quick, reliable and healthy choice when you are in a hurry, and having a busy day. Can find something for the grandson and feel good about it, even if it is eaten in a hurry. This Panaras' staff is very good, the resturant is always clean, nice restrooms (the toilet flush is a little explosive!). Food arrives in a timely manner and hot. This location is so handy for after getting off the 95, or before getting onto the 95. Prices are reasonable, and as good as other, less healthy, less calming fast food chains.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Ordering was frustrating since I have food allergies and the person taking the order did not know how to use the allergy book. I was not allowed to see the book, and was told that the staff had to look things up. Unfortunately, the person was clueless. Thankfully another staff member stepped in and answered my questions. While the food was good, it took a while to figure out what I could have.