“Texas Tommy all the way! ”

Johnnie's Dog House
Ranked #23 of 588 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

I sneak in here alone as I am not the health food nut my hubby is. Lol
All these dogs look interesting but my favorite is the Texas Tommy. A dog deep fried and gooey Cheese dripping all over the dog and bun. Yum.
French fries are crispy.
Sit in the window seat take in the speeding 202 traffic. Lol
Gotta fill the urge. Stop by try a dog. Plenty of parking very nice guy taking my order. Bathrooms are very clean.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

My family tried Johnnies for the first time today and I only have one complaint...that they aren't closer to my house so I could eat there more often! We each ordered our entree and we got 2 large sides to split between the 4 of us and none of us left hungry. The food was hot and delicious, everything was cooked about as well as it gets. I will be planning my trips up to that area around meal times now so that I can eat at Johnnies.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Finally made it to Johnnie's Dog House and loved it! What great hot dogs and love the fires as well. Service was fast and efficient. We ate in but many were just there for take-out. Have to keep this on our list of have-to-go places...

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Beware of how much you order! I can eat, but struggled to finish my foot-long (13") Chicago (Chicago Style Dog, Yellow Mustard, Relish, Chopped Onions, Tomatoes, Sport Peppers, Dill Pickle & a Shake of Celery Salt) $7.95 (reg. $4.25) on an excellent bakery roll and Onion Rings! My wife said it was the best fried chicken she ever had, and what I tasted was juicy and flavorful. Clean place, efficient service, fantastic food! Love it! Dine in or take out.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We came here after a long day at a softball tournament wanting to try something different than what we have around home. We ordered a variety of food. You know it was good when no one was talking or playing on their phone. The chicken was moist with a crispy well seasoned coating, onion rings were
Thick and crunchy, mac n cheese was like stouffer's, fries were fresh, hot dogs were good with a ton of topping choices, and the cheeseburgers were good as well.