“Loved it”

Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

This was my first visit and I'm sure it won't be my last. Calls itself Asian cuisine instead of Chinese or some other ethnic because there's a sampling of Chinese, Thai, Korean, Japanese, and a wide selection of sushi and sashimi. It was perfect for what I hoped to have for dinner tonight. I started with Hot and sour soup which was actually made with a very well-done broth A great balance of vegetables, could have used a little more tofu and chicken or beef. Would have looked perfect if they had garnished it with some sprigs of chives. I've had a lot of Hot and sour soup from a number of restaurants and this was one of the best, if not the best.

My entrée was Japanese eggplant sautéed in black bean sauce with beef. I asked them to make it spicy and to serve me some chili oil on the side. It was excellent. It's such a simple dish and can have a tendency to be too oily. This one was clearly stirfried in a while but there was no oily flavor to it. It was served piping hot with loads of sliced green onions and a very reasonable serving of thinly sliced beef stir fried in.

Even the tabletop was exemplary. There were no disposable chopsticks wrapped in paper that I had to peel apart. Instead I enjoyed press linens with quality chopsticks and servingware that was comparable to a fine dining experience.

My hotel specializes in high end French cuisine so this was a much welcomed and very successful break from that.

I came at the end of their day and they were not busy so service was great. Even though I'm sure they wanted to go home, nothing about their demeanor made me feel less than welcome.

I will be back. I hope they have a bar because I would've loved a drink tonight

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Do not be misled by its location in a strip mall. This is a regular place for locals. My wife & I (with & without many friends) have dined here many times and have enjoyed take out dinners. NEVER disappointed- a new pretty menu with the usual favorites. Thai Lemongrass soup - excellent. Sashimi - always the freshest. The sashimi salad - perfect. Other more substantial dinner entrees - delicious, fresh and satisfying. Very highly recommended.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank ihorr2015
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Happy Hour martinis are great price and interesting variety. Saketini is yummy. The sushi roll prices are really great. Ive never had a bad one. And as for entrees, the Pad Thai w chicken is a winner every time.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 27 March 2017

excellent and fresh sashimi , variety of well arranged sushi rolls.
Other asian foods are also available

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 12 December 2016

My teen daughter and I stopped by Jasmine for lunch on a Saturday, and the place was extremely empty and quiet. Which is a shame because the food and service were great. And the restaurant has a nice atmosphere, despite being located in a strip mall.

At lunch, they offer several bento boxes. My daughter went Japanese, and I went Chinese. Each box contains a good selection of entree, appetizers and salad, and the presentation is nice. My General Tso's chicken was very flavorful, as was my daughter's Teriyaki shrimp.

The menu offers a wide selection of Asian foods, including sushi rolls and sashimi.

Date of visit: December 2016