“A sushi lovers paradise!”
Review of Poke Bros.

Poke Bros.
Ranked #181 of 606 Restaurants in Wilmington
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I tried Poke Bros for the first time ever and we were highly impressed! The staff was super friendly and patient in helping us find what we wanted to order. I’m not exactly sure what the name of the bowl was that we had but i know it was one of the signature bowls. I was a little hesitant at first but once I tried it, I have to admit it was amazing and the sushi and toppings were full of flavor! You also get a good amount for what you spend which is a plus. If your a sushi lover, you have to try this place at least once!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

I love sushi but try my best to avoid eating too much rice so this place is a perfect for me!
The salmon is delicious and so is the seaweed salad.
You get a large portion of portion. It is way more fish than you would get in a standard sushi roll.
In addition it’s a lot cheaper than sushi.
A tuna bowl is $9 and I add in the seaweed salad for another $1.
The salad greens are really fresh. If you are searching for a filling yet healthy lunch, this is your place.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 7 April 2018

Just found this place is great. Affordable, delicious and pleasantly different for this area. Would recommend to anyone who is ok with raw seafood.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Poke Bros. is a chain of Japanese-style poke bowl restaurants. It's similar in function to a Chipotle, where you place your order with the server who will fill up your bowl with a pre-designed combo or customize toppings as you desire.

You can get three basic types of protein: raw tuna, raw salmon, or steamed shrimp. Customizable toppings include edamame, crab sticks, jalapenos, roe, pickled ginger, etc. You pile these toppings on a bed of white or brown rice, salad, or a mix. Lastly, you can add one or more of a half dozen sauces including ponzu or gochujang (a korean spicy sauce).

The bowl doesn't look huge, but it is filling. One bowl is going to set you back between $9 to $12 depending on the toppings.

Date of visit: December 2017