“Relaxing”
Queen Bedroom
Queen & bunkbeds
Two Twin beds
Two twin beds
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Joy W
Wisconsin
“Relaxing”
Reviewed 15 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We rented this house for several reasons. We were coming to Delaware to celebrate my parents 80th birthday. My parents have visited all 50 states except Delaware. This house was big enough for my parents, my sisters and my family. The master bedroom and bathroom were on the main floor which was perfect for my parents. The house is huge. Not only are there 5 bedrooms, there was a den and sunroom that could also be used for sleeping. There is a nice deck off the sunroom, living room and mater bedroom with ample seating, so we spent lots of time sitting on the deck relaxing and enjoying the view of the pond. The community has an outdoor pool which is large, it was nice to spend the afternoons there cooling off. When we arrived we noticed the garbage was full, we contacted the owner right away and she had someone come to the house within 12 hours to remove the trash. The house was close to the pool and rec area, so we could walk there. The house is very close to a grocery store and several places to eat. It is located about 3 miles from the beach. The owners were great to work with and very friendly and helpful. If we go to Delaware again we would stay here.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
16 Aug 2017
Thank you Joy for taking time to write a review. I am happy you and your familyenjoyed your stay.
PA
Reviewed 26 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Ontario Canada
Reviewed 28 June 2012 for a stay in July 2011
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing