All reviews highly recommend this place great value home away from home zion sleep chill annex destination city
Reviewed 13 February 2018

My family and I visited Tabuk to enjoy the scenery. With Grand Zion, we found a home away from home. The hotel staff were remarkable. They were very courteous and accommodating. The food were superb. The facilities were beyond what I was expected. I thought that visiting the place would make me feel isolated, which was what was on my mind. The amenities that went with it wasn't really what I anticipated. I thought that it would not have a pool, hot water, internet. Stupid me. It's not like those busy cities that we're used to but I think Grand ZIon has it all. It opened my mind to those parts of the Cordillera. My expectations were exceeded. If you're looking for a place to run to, I highly recommend this place. Definitely a place to go back to.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 February 2018

We arrived around past 6pm, their rooms were nice but service is poor, not even a complimentarY water is available for their guest,no hotel staff at nite, internet not working,hot and cold shower not working as well,since no hotel staff the guard on duty was helpful enough to assist us but still the water heater did not work.aircon was also too noisy.we did nit sleep well.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Kayumanggi888
Reviewed 23 November 2017

I give it 4 stars even if I guess this is the best in Tabuk City. I have no complaints. The hotel lived up to my expectations.

The lunch I ordered, Zion rice (plated) was awesome in size and taste. I will have this again next time.

The room was good, but the sofa was not one I could sit on. I tried and I almost :fell" - - it was so low and so infirm it was not meant for sitting.

The gentleman I met, who I assume is either the general manager or owner, was extremely pleasant and helpful. Especially since he didn't even know I was a hotel guest. Thus, his being helpful was not attached to the business. I apprecaited that most of all. He also made arrangements for a very early breakfast, way before the cafe opens, since I said I will be checking out very early to travel to an even farther destination. Great man !

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Angelito P
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Great food - loved the fish, coconut milk, and peanut sauce dishes. Rooms in the Annex are basic, but in 40-plus temperatures the outdoor pool was a fine place to chill - although the water temperature was more like a warm bath than a typical pool!

Room tip: Rooms in the main building are probably best.
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Alastair59
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here while visiting the nearby Hydro electric plant, and enjoyed every minute of it. Beautiful garden setting, quiet, comfortable and tranquil. The staff are simply outstanding. Super friendly and attentive.

This place is a credit to the owners hard work. The food is great, reasonably priced. It's hard to think of anything to criticize, except perhaps the booking process. We tried to book through Tripadviser but not available

Do not miss the coffee!!! Local blends!!

Date of stay: June 2017