All reviews types of cereal mini muffins make your own waffles the wi fi continental breakfast is
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Old, dirty. Expensive for what you get. Pay the extra money if you want modern and clean. Highlight was the Crab House restaurant that was close by. It was a rainy weekend and depressing to stay in that room. Also recommend the state park that is close by.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Debbie D
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

My daughter & I stayed in this dump for 2 nights. It was dirty, had flies, we showered with our flip flops on, alarm clock didn't work, no wifi, no "do not disturb" sign, air conditioner was LOUD, our credit card given to hold the room was processed the day the reservation was made but we were assured it wouldn't be. Need I say more about this motel???

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Vonnie I
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Great location and hard working staff. Check-in was easy, room was ready and clean. It is a no frills accomdations, but for the most part we found it clean and comfortable. The room had a refrigerator, coffee maker, ironing board and iron, and a microwave. There was little outside noise to disturb ones sleep. The free breakfast was more than sufficient and several attendants kept it cleaned and well stocked. The hallway carpet and base molding looked new and it appeared that the staff made an effort to keep everything clean. I had doubts about staying at the Econo Lodge, but was pleasantly surprised. You can’t beat the price, location or friendly staff. Yes, it’s worn in some areas, but I’ve seen worse accommodations that call themselves upscale hotels. Give the Rehoboth Econo Lodg a try!

Room tip: Rooms around back away from pool were quiet
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2018

The room isn't spectacular but it definitely is comfortable for a couple nights's stay. It is a motel-type of lodging so when you walk out of the door, you're literally stepping outside.

PRO's: Clean room, firm but comfortable beds, mini-fridge & microwave, LG TV, pool and free breakfast (waffle maker, cereal, mini-donuts & mini-muffins, toast & bagels and tea & coffee)

CON's: The WIFI is free but VERY spotty so if you have any sort of work to do requiring internet access, chances are you may not be able to complete it - very important to know!

Room tip: Request first floor if you want to be right near the pool
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Ok.. So, while this isn't a hoity-toity, fancy-schmancy hotel, it's perfectly fine. My husband and I are here for a friend's birthday. I've stayed here before by myself as well. It's clean, extremely inexpensive and right across from the outlets. The staff, from the beginning has been kind and friendly. No problems with checking in at all.

Yes, it's an older hotel and maybe a few newer touches would be nice but, for the crazy affordable rate, it's great! I'll stay here again and again.

Date of stay: May 2018