“Very good food even with no beer lovers”

Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats
Ranked #43 of 292 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Native American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

6 adults sat comfortably in a window booth, made conversation easy. We really liked the food - fish & chip, burgers, wonderful strawberries and spinach salad, excellent crab and corn chowder, shrimp tacos Food seemed improved since the 2017 enlarged and renovated facility.

Rum ice tea was great, not any beer drinkers in this crowd

Lots of people for a Monday night after Labor Day but no wait at 6:30 pm. Free parking on street side (city meters removed for the season).

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped for a light dinner. The beer is very good and the burgers can not be beat. The server was very friendly and quite knowledgeable about
both the beers and the menu. Truly a great night.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stopped here and sat at the beer for dinner. Rob was the bartender and was friendly. He introduced himself then shook hands and asked my name. He was a great help in selecting a beer.i selected a beef burger pub style and a simple side salad. The food was good. U thought the French fries were very salty. I will be back.

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

We’ve always loved the Dogfish Head beers so we thought we’d try the restaurant for dinner since it’s conveniently located on Rehoboth Ave. We’re glad we came. The food was very good for adults and kids and of course the adults had their choice of tasty beers. We ended up ordering beer battered fish and chips, the wood oven pizza, several delicious burgers and sandwiches, and salads. Service was very good too, and we were lucky that our large group was seated quickly without a reservation. They also host live music in the main room on certain nights, but we missed out on that on our visit. Maybe next time!

Reviewed 12 September 2018

We returned again this year and went in for an evening brew. The place is busy and it is hard to get service. The menu on the screen changed so fast I could not read it in time before it changed to an advertisement. The bartender handing me a beer menu. The menu was on brown paper with dark font letters, its evening, it is low lit in the place and even with my glasses on, I couldn't read it. So back to the menu on the screen and I found something we would like. The band just started playing but I must say the same as my review last year, this place has terrible acoustics. Either that or the sound system must be overall bad. The band sounded kinda OK but even when they were not playing you could not understand a word the lead singer is saying. I am sure others experienced this because for a Saturday night, with live music, this place was half empty and people were not staying. Beer is good, atmosphere needs to improve. I could not hang out here with that sound system. Considering after I left here I went to the Bottle and Cork and stayed for 2 hours to watch the band.