“Best in town”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 17 September 2017

This town has a lot of restaurants to choose from. Whenever we are in town, it is the one restaurant that we know we will dine at one evening during our stay. It is my favorite restaurant in the entire area. We often choose it to celebrate anniversaries and special occasions too since it has somewhat of an upscale feel without feeling stuffy. You can still dress comfortably and dine here.

Overall, we had another great dining exprience here. Food was excellent. Atmosphere is calm and relaxed. The wait staff has been attentive, but they could be friendlier. Owners are always present and they are friendly. They always come check on us to see how things are & if the meal was ok. We have our favorite dishes, which we almost always order, the walnut shrimp & scallops and the general tso chicken. Both are excellent. We always get an order of the pan fried dumplings, as they are amazing. I could eat them as a meal they are so good. Their chicken fried rice is good. I like to order it and ask them to add pineapple chunks, which is how they used to serve it years ago. They will happily make it this way still upon request. Menu is pretty consistent, but the owner told us that they will periodically change, add or remove an item. She pointed out to me that they added lo mein noodles to the menu, which I was happy to see. I will have to try them next time. Kids will be happy, as this is the one Chinese food item that they enjoy. Only thing I would like to see would be a complementary almond cookie or fortune cookie at the end of the meal. That would be a nice touch.

Bottom Line: Excellent Chinese food in an upscale dining atmosphere. I would highly recommend.

2  Thank daisyferret1

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The service is awesome. We walked in and we were welcomed and seated. The food was quickly served and was excellent. It was our first visit but we plan to visit again very soon. It has to be one of the best dinners I have ever had.

3  Thank Steve J
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

It must have been a bad night, we were so disappointed due to the reviews! The veggies over-cooked and not fresh, everything so bland and the shrimp fried with heavy batter... For $59 we expected a better meal! It would have been better at a Chinese American food chain.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

First time visit last Thursday night. A.Maz.Ing. I had the Kung Pao Chicken and my girlfriend had the General Tsos. Both dishes were the best I have ever tasted. Service was tremendous and extremely nice. Can not wait to go back!!

2  Thank joraho
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Just returned from our annual pilgrimage to RB and once again our dining experience was hilighted by another fabulous meal at this upscale Asian restaurant. I highly recommend the halibut or the sea bass, both were delicious! The staff was very courteous and accommodating, never gets old, we will be back!

3  Thank Elton W