“Great Evening”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 14 September 2017

The service is awesome. We walked in and we were welcomed and seated. The food was quickly served and was excellent. It was our first visit but we plan to visit again very soon. It has to be one of the best dinners I have ever had.

3  Thank Steve J

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

It must have been a bad night, we were so disappointed due to the reviews! The veggies over-cooked and not fresh, everything so bland and the shrimp fried with heavy batter... For $59 we expected a better meal! It would have been better at a Chinese American food chain.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

First time visit last Thursday night. A.Maz.Ing. I had the Kung Pao Chicken and my girlfriend had the General Tsos. Both dishes were the best I have ever tasted. Service was tremendous and extremely nice. Can not wait to go back!!

2  Thank joraho
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Just returned from our annual pilgrimage to RB and once again our dining experience was hilighted by another fabulous meal at this upscale Asian restaurant. I highly recommend the halibut or the sea bass, both were delicious! The staff was very courteous and accommodating, never gets old, we will be back!

3  Thank Elton W
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Extremely Good Chinese food. Very good portions of food. I've been here 4 times in the past 6 weeks. This restaurant is fantastic. The food is always incredible & has great flavor. The fish is super fresh, and never tastes fishy. I usually have salmon with black bean sauce and bok choy. But last time the whole sea BASS with ginger and scallion sauce caught the eye of neighboring tables. I ordered the same meal. And it was delicious!! Excellent Presentation of Food. Brilliant Staff & very courteous. We end our meal with a good feeling of chocolate martini. Very tasty!

3  Thank PeterRehobothDE