“Best Fish, Chips and Mushy Peas this side of the pond!”
Review of Go Fish

Go Fish
Ranked #32 of 289 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

Proper Fish and Chips!

On a recent trip to Ocean City we came across this place by accident. It was about a 20 minute drive but VERY worth it.

As a Brit living in the USA I've pretty much given up on "British style Fish and Chips". This isn't "British Style" - this is the REAL thing.

The fish was Cod, the batter was crisp, and most importantly the fish was not wet like so many places make it.

The chips were proper chips, cut in house with an imported chipper. There are many different styles of British chip, and these were just right.

The mushy peas were great and full of flavor. I had the pickled onions. They weren't quite as good as my mother used to make, but very close!

We had the sticky toffee pudding. I come from the home of the original sticky toffee, and this was spot on.

For any Brits looking for a good cup of tea they also have PG Tips, a proper cup of tea.

The owner was very friendly, as we're her staff. This is a place where the owner is very proud of her restaurant and it shows in the quality of service and food.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

When he arrived we wanted lunch and of course seafood when u r at the beach. We stumbled across this little place. OMG it was amazing, they had a cod special and it was to die for. We loved it so much we went back another day and I had crab cake it was also amazing. You should def check out Go Fish. I really wish we had Go Fish at home!!!!

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

The fish and chips that I ordered to go were excellent. Both were very tasty. The fish was good enough that I hardly touched the tartar sauce. Also, the location is great if you are visiting the beach, as it is very close to the boardwalk.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

My family really likes Go Fish. There are items for Harry Potter fans- bangers and mash- but the fish and chips is the main attraction- beautiful,flakey white fish in crispy batter, with beach-style fries. There's even malt vinegar, if you know how to use it.
The help was cheerful, relaxed and friendly.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

The breading is really tasty and crunchy - probably my favorite. The staff are very friendly and warm - it's clear that their is pride in running such a lovely place - will definitely go back next time we're in Rehoboth!