“What a lovely place”

Ranked #31 of 292 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 40
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Victoria's offers oceanfront dining in an elegantly relaxed atmosphere overlooking the ocean, beach and boardwalk. Open 7 days, year 'round. Plaza Pub for drinks and light fare.
Reviewed 20 September 2018

This restaurant was such a pleasant surprise - a beachfront restaurant with outside dining, excellent food, a very professional and attentive wait staff, and beautiful decor for those who wish to dine inside. The restaurant is part of the Broadway Plaza which is also a wonderful place and sits right on the boardwalk in Rehoboth Beach. We had a very relaxing meal. Our waiter allowed us to take our time - not the typical rush one often with shore dining. Even though we ate there last night, we might go back tonight.

2  Thank stevencherrymd

Reviewed 10 September 2018

The Boardwalk Plaza by being a non-chain hotel provides good food along with good service. It might be a little pricey but you get good quality food. Try sitting outside for breakfast.

Date of visit: May 2018
4  Thank Steve P
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

This place is a bit of a paradox for me. It’s decor and place settings suggest fine dining, but in reality, the food is just...good. It’s nothing special. It’s not bad. Not at all. I can’t even say it’s overpriced considering its location. I’ve had the same quality at several good diners over the years. But that’s just it. I expected more considering the ambience. I’ve eaten that exact same bacon countless times over the years at any number of casual dining places. So I guess I’ll say this: know you’re going to get a decent meal, but if you’re a foodie, you should go elsewhere.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

We went out for a nice dinner, just the 2 of us. My husband started with cream of crab soup (it was $10.00) and there wasn't much crab, However the rest of the dinner was very good. My husband had the duck and I had a seafood dish. The ambience of the restaurant is lovely and old fashioned. The service is very attentive.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

The view of the boardwalk and ocean were wonderful. We had a light lunch that was served otomptly. My wife has allergies and they were most careful to work around that

Date of visit: August 2018