“Horrible, will NEVER go back”
Review of Cabo - CLOSED

Cabo
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 29 September 2013

How can anyone screw up a glass of sangria - it was very tart/dry, no ice, no fruit. $9. for a glass of awful....

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Love this place. They make a great sangria, loaded with fruit and they always give you a big pour. The Mahi Mahi tacos are terrific, filled with juicy fish, and crispy slaw. Try eating/drinking on the upper deck, it's very pleasant up there with the lights at night.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

Stopped in at the Tequila bar for a drink during happy hour. Danny was as good as it gets for a bartender! He was happy to explain all about Tequilas- they have 37 brands and over 100 kinds. We had some street corn- a phenomenal bargain at happy hour on Fridays- 10 cents each!
We were so impressed with the service and decor- and menu, that we came back for dinner the next night. We had the pork and salmon- both of which were excellent. I might also mention the house special Pina cocktail. Muddled basil and pineapple- it was very good and not overly sweet. They even took a coupon that we had which I realized later was for the wrong night! We really enjoyed our meal here- you will too.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

I was surprised because the reviews I read here were pretty grim but I thought the food was good. We had 3 apps and they were very nice. But the sangria was awful, I would have thought a James Beard chef was beyond serving bad anything but I guess not. Service was attentive and pleasant.

1  Thank Karen M
Reviewed 27 August 2013

We dined at Cabo on a Saturday evening in August, and although that is normally a very busy time for Rehoboth restaurants, only three inside tables in Cabo were occupied. The drinks were fine and our server was fairly responsive, but the food was awful. I ordered the pollo asado, a moderately priced entree at $16, but when it arrived the chicken (a very small flattened breast) was overcooked almost to a char on one side and it was served on an appetizer plate with only some white rice and beans. The corn empanada and chipotle-tomato puree promised on the menu were nowhere to be found, nor did it come with tortillas or even any kind of garnish. When I asked about the missing items, I was told that the kitchen had run out of the empanada but that the server could bring some puree. My wife's meal was also missing the sauce listed on the menu. I sent my entree back (which I almost never do) and ordered the fish tacos. They came out promptly, but were only average. Overall, it was a bad experience and we do not plan to return.