Admiral on Baltimore
Boardwalk Plaza Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 174
Official Hotel
US$ 85
Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 107
Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 161
Beach View Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 107
Holiday Inn Express Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
US$ 128
HIExpress.com
The Bellmoor Inn and Spa(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 159
US$ 139
  • Breakfast included
Avenue Inn & Spa(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 139
Sandcastle Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
US$ 85
US$ 83
Brighton Suites Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 172
US$ 166
1,024 results
All reviewsgreat locationindoor poolpartial viewroom was cleanenjoyed our stayparking garagefridge and microwavestay there againcan't beat the locationa great stayfamily vacationwithin walking distancerestaurants and shopsmany yearscleaning staffoff seasonthe main street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 November 2011

We have stayed in this hotel for our "November" visit for the past 10 years and each time it gets a little better! This time, it seemed like our room had been freshly painted and the beds felt like they were brand new. The mattresses and pillows were soooo comfortable!!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Diane D
Reviewed 2 November 2011

Well, maybe not HORRIBLE... but darn close. It should be called a MOTEL, because it only has outdoor entrance to the room, and the door did not feel very secure. The "balcony" is actually a walkway that faces a very nice hotel. (maybe I had a little hotel envy???) The room was on the small side, and we had a king size bed room with partial view, which I was told was their largest room. Also, the carpet was filthy. Within 10 minutes or so of my toddler walking around in his socks, they were almost black! The bath tub was very discolored (dingy). The heater had to be on, other wise the draft under the door would freeze you out! The "hotel" is old, they've made some cosmetic improvements but not much. The bed was terrible. The TV power button was missing, so there was a hole there for my son to stick his little finger in, because it was right at his eye level... we actually checked out a day early because we had enough. The staff was ok checking in, but when we told them we were going to be checking out early, they got very rude and we did not get any refund or credit for checking out early. This hotel would be fine if I were still in my 20's and single. But it is not suitable for a family or anyone who is concerned with hygiene. The only thing this "hotel" has going for it is it's location and the indoor pool (although it was not as heated as anyone in it would have liked). I sent a letter to the manager, but have not gotten a response yet.

Room Tip: choose a different "hotel" if you want a nice, comfortable stay.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
16  Thank Laura B
Reviewed 1 November 2011

A friend and I each had a separate room over the Halloween weekend. I went to bed early Friday night and awoke to someone putting a key into my door from the outside. As the noise persisted, I got up and took a peak through the curtain. There was a man trying to enter my room. I put my body against the door just as the person succeeded in unlocking both locks. I yelled at him saying "You have the wrong room." He yelled over the balcony to someone in the street saying, "She says I have the wrong room." The night clerk brought me a key to another room and told me to move to another room. We memtioned this incident at checkout, and I called the manager when I got home. No one seemed to be aware of this incident nor have any knowledge of any follow-up. I wonder where the "lost" key to room 308 might be. I was not offered any compensation for this unfortunate incident. The old key system isn't working here. There aren't even inside chain locks on the doors. I won't stay in this hotel again until they improve their security.

Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
14  Thank Ziggy F
Reviewed 28 October 2011

right off the Boardwalk and near everything you want to do in rehobeth and only steps to the beach. Has a great inside pool and a sun deck. we like the top floor south side. try it, you'll like it. very nice staff as well.

Room Tip: Higher floors are best it says Hotel but its more like a motel with elevator.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2011

A fine, clean, well-maintained hotel. Don't expect the Ritz. The price reflects the location, location, location. My husband and I have stayed here three times. Each year, the place gets better maintained. Clean room, Love that they double-sheet the blanket. Nice microwave and refrigerator. WIll stay here again and again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple