All reviewsfree breakfastfront deskshopping outletscoastal highwaybreakfast staffshort driveyogurtpark and ridemake your own waffleswould definitely stay here againvery nice hotelother hotelsthe hotel staffbreakfast roomroom was spotlessnice stayoutdoor pool
Reviewed 23 November 2017

We stayed in this hotel for four nights in the off season while searching for a new home in the area. The hotel was clean, staffed with friendly helpful employees, reasonably priced in the off season and came with a nice complimentary breakfast package including fruit, cereals, muffins, waffles, eggs, bacon, yogurt, coffee and juices. Convenient location on Rt. 1 between Lewes and Rehoboth Beach; near shopping outlets and beaches. Room was quiet; mattress and pillows were superb.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2017

We stayed for 3 nights at the Comfort Inn for a short weekend getaway. The room was very nice and the staff was very helpful and pleasant. On the second night we returned to find a note on our door to come to the front desk. Apparently the housekeeping staff noted that our toilet was leaking and we needed to be moved to another room. Well the upgrade was actually a king suite which was really nice! The location was good and gave us access to many sights along the Delaware coast. The breakfast fare was good with plenty of room in the dining room. The biggest asset was visiting off season.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2017

We only stayed for one night but I would definitely return. The room was clean, comfortable and quiet. Bed was very comfortable with many pillows to choose from!The breakfast was also fairly good and the staff very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2017

I read many reviews which stated this hotel was Excellent. I would say very nice but not excellent. Staff was very friendly and nice. Breakfast was also good but room had a musty feel and smell to it.
I will not go back again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank bud345
Reviewed 26 September 2017

I checked in here about a week after the Equifax data breach was announced. Both my credit cards were declined due to what I later discovered was a problem with the hotel's credit card validation system. It was only after the desk agent billed my second credit card immediately (as opposed to at checkout) that it was validated and I was "allowed" to check in. The family that attempted to check in after me were also declined and turned out to the street. It took the front desk quite a while to figure that the error was on the part of the hotel. I spent the afternoon attempting to resolve the issue myself and was quite worried in light of the data breach issue...I believed that my accounts had all been compromised. The hotel staff, including the manager, were totally unresponsive and did not even offer to compensate me for my being victimized by the hotel's defective computer system. The best that was offered was a "these things happen" from the desk agent and a perfunctory apology from the manager. The 800 line was no help either...I was told that credit card issues are totally the responsibility of the "independently owned and operated hotels". Needless to say, this problem cast a dark shadow on our "getaway weekend". We will certainly not use Choice Hotels in the future. It was not until I told a friend about my experience that I discovered that this hotel chain has a reputation of being "sterile" in that they provide great accommodations but no remedies to guest issues. I wrote a letter to the CEO and CIO of Choice Hotels requesting a full refund after describing the issue in detail and have yet to receive a response.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple