Pam was wonderful. She allowed us to check in early. She asked if we wanted first or second floor. We choose first floor since there wasn't an elevator. Our room was nice although it had no fantastic view or balcony. I must say the bed and pillows were very comfortable. The bathroom was small but clean and the shower had plenty of hot water.
The location is wonderful if you plan to go to Lewes or Rehoboth.
The continental breakfast was nice. It consisted of various fruits, cereals, yogurt, and make your own waffles and various breakfast meats and microwave eggs and bagels. When supplies got low Pam was there to restock.
If you don't know what to do, there are suggestions from the staff complete with brochures.
The housekeeping is efficient and courteous.
The pool is indoor and the jacuzzi is for ages 16 and above. There is also a pool table.
All in all my stay was pleasant and I will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn of Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, located off RT 1, just 1.5 miles from the Atlantic Ocean in Rehoboth Beach. Our nonsmoking hotel has 48 rooms including double queens, king, whirlpool-fireplace rooms and two room suites. Enjoy our large recreation area complete with indoor pool and spa, as well as a full size pool table. The Double Queen rooms are dog friendly, accepting small dogs for a 25.00 USD fee per night. For your convenience, we have coin operated guest laundry facilities. Our meeting room can accommodate up to 30 people for a business meeting or special occasion gathering. Relax with a cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate in our spacious two-story lobby with fireplace and cozy conversation areas. Stay connected to home or the office with free high-speed Internet access. In the morning, wake up to a complimentary, hot AmericInn Perk breakfast with fresh waffles, fresh fruit, pastries, coffee, juice and more. You are sure to enjoy this impeccably clean hotel that offers all the amenities and friendly staff expected of a high quality hotel. The AmericInn of Rehoboth is near area attractions including Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk, Tanger Outlets - three tax free outlet shopping centers, fishing, boating, Historical Lewes, DE, Jungle Jim’s Water Park and plenty of restaurants to suit many different tastes. Extra quiet rooms, built with AmericInn Sound Guard construction, assure you a peaceful stay. We provide the things you want most after a busy day of travel. We look forward to welcoming you and your guests. For more information become our fan on Facebook - AmericInn of Rehoboth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Rehoboth Beach
- Americinn Hotel Rehoboth Beach