“Footloose!!!”

Clear Space Theatre
More attraction details
Owner description: Home to Clear Space Theatre Company, Sussex County's only year-round professional theatre company. Dedicated to producing and presenting artistic endeavors of integrity and risk.
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

This was one of our favorite productions at Clear Space Theatre. The local talent in Rehoboth is phenomenal. Ticket prices are super reasonable around $33 for adults and $17 for children. Conveniently located in the heart of Rehoboth Beach and a small snack/bar make this entertainment venue an awesome value for family or couples entertainment.

1  Thank BrentF23
"summer"
in 7 reviews
"audition"

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

I purchased tickets for the Rocky Horror Show for a friend and I, visiting Reboboth Beach for a girls weekend. I had NO idea what the show was about and was shockingly surprised by the content but I must admit, the play was very entertaining. We laughed a lot, and the acting, singing and dancing were all top notch. In fact, we enjoyed the play so much that we purchased tickets for Footloose the following evening. Footloose was equally as good. I highly recommend and plan to return with my family as soon as I can.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We enjoyed a great production yesterday afternoon. The music, dancing and character performances were very entertaining. It brought back wonderful memories when I performed in my high school production many years back! Our seats were in the center and at times we were constantly needing to shift around to see the stage. I wish all areas had tiered seating.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

I volunteer at the theatre, and donate, because it is a fantastic opportunity for young people to learn and perform, and also for the rest of us to enjoy high quality performances of some very enjoyable plays and theatre. Everyone sits close to the stage and has a great view ( three rows on either side of the stage and only 6 rows deep in front.) Concession stand has wine, beer, soda, water and candies. 2 private bathrooms and two larger bathrooms. 2018 season is going to be fantastic, including Rocky Horror Picture Show, Bye Bye Birdie, Footloose and many more, plus some special events and a few free ones -- check the website at least monthly at clearspace.org
There is virtually no line to get, especially if you show your ticket and know where your seat is. In season, add 30 minutes to park and walk, or the best choice is to take the DART bus from the 2 Park & Ride lots. Off season there is free parking, closer than in season. Best to buy tickets in advance online, but often you can buy at the door in or out of season -- call to inquire if sold out (that does happen.)

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I have been coming to Rehoboth for over 20 years, and for some reason have never seen a Clear Space production until my sister told me I should go. Wow, this little community theater is a true asset that needs your attendance and support! From what I gather, the cast is part locals and part recruited from New York auditions. They put on 3 plays over the summer simultaneously. My sister said Little Mermaid was amazing, and Legally Blonde was just chock full of talented actors/actresses. Given the constraints of the venue, its amazing what this place pulls off. The tickets can be a bit on the high side , especially for a family of 4 or 5, but it will be an experience your family will never forget. Cook dinner at home one night and spend the money at the theater. Looking forward to my next visit.