All reviews crabby dicks cable tv and wifi room was clean this past saturday park and ride fridge and microwave stay there again front desk person other hotels place to sleep the main drag visit rehoboth beach two double beds within walking distance a wonderful stay convenient location free breakfast
Reviewed 20 August 2018

I stayed at The Anchorage Motel this past Saturday 08/18/2017. We came into town at 9 am knowing our room wouldn't be ready until 2, we shopped and went about our day. I had booked my room and paid for it in 3 weeks in advance. I called the motel at 3 and told them we were in town and that we wouldn't be checking in until after 7. The woman I spoke to said no problem. I get a call from the hotel after 8 asking if we were still coming? I guess since they had no vacancies they were hoping to give our room away. Which was paid for. I found that to be a huge turn off. I found the room to be very clean but very behind in the times. The t.v. was over 20 years old, no hair dryer, no coffee maker, the bed spreads had to be taken off the beds.They smelled musty. Most motels offer queen size beds, this had double size beds. Beds were not comfortable. ( in my opinion) I live in a resort town so I get " in season prices" We paid $250.00 for the night. I did expect more. I did not research as well as I could of. The desk clerk at check in was very nice and pleasant. The motel was nice but so not worth the money.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank chattygirlkim
Reviewed 19 August 2018

Newly updated, clean, no frills motel. We enjoy staying here when we visit Rehoboth Beach. Always have a smooth check in/check out. I have had to cancel reservations in the past and have never had a problem.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Was very clean, excellent place to stay, was close to restaurants and shops. Driving distance was not far from Rehoboth and Tanger Outlets. Would stay here again on next trip. Excellent A/C and super clean. Easy to find, convenient location. We highly recommend this motel, excellent friendly staff also.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 27 July 2018

This is a great place to stay in Rehoboth and a great value. If you're looking for a free breakfast, swimming pool, or gym, pay an extra hundred dollars and go elsewhere. But if you want a clean, comfortable room for a reasonable price, stay here.
The staff is personable, motel grounds are extremely clean, and the rooms are more than accommodating.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Thank J. T
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

The room was extremely clean! The bathroom seemed like it was recently renovated and very clean! We got a room with two double beds. We wee two adults and two children. The front desk person was very attentive and nice when I had a question about my fridge not working (which was working). The motel is close to the beach and many restaurants. We would definitely come back and stay there again. My only suggestion would be for more comfortable and better quality bed sheets and bed setting!

Trip type: Travelled with family