All reviews cable tv and wifi room was clean this past saturday park and ride fridge and microwave stay there again front desk person other hotels place to sleep the main drag visit rehoboth beach two double beds within walking distance a wonderful stay convenient location free breakfast get away
Reviewed 27 July 2018

This is a great place to stay in Rehoboth and a great value. If you're looking for a free breakfast, swimming pool, or gym, pay an extra hundred dollars and go elsewhere. But if you want a clean, comfortable room for a reasonable price, stay here.
The staff is personable, motel grounds are extremely clean, and the rooms are more than accommodating.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Thank J. T
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

The room was extremely clean! The bathroom seemed like it was recently renovated and very clean! We got a room with two double beds. We wee two adults and two children. The front desk person was very attentive and nice when I had a question about my fridge not working (which was working). The motel is close to the beach and many restaurants. We would definitely come back and stay there again. My only suggestion would be for more comfortable and better quality bed sheets and bed setting!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a place to stay before heading to the ferry the next day to go to Cape May and Wildwood. The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. The room was as described and pictured. It was located close to the ferry and the outlets.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Diane S, General Manager at Anchorage Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you for your review. Glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

I stayed here 1 night, June 15 2018. My room was in the "tower" section in the middle of the motel, on the 2nd floor. I noticed an odd odor as soon as I entered the building. There was no elevator, so I dragged my suitcase up the stairs. When I opened the door to the room, the same odor that was noticeable at first was very strong odor within the room. Wanted to open the window, but it was fixed. Turned on the AC unit to high-speed fan and propped the door open for a while. The odor didn't subside, and reminded me of mothballs. Later, when crawling into bed, I noticed that even though the sheets looked clean & unwrinkled, there were brown particles on one area. I moved to the other bed, and it appeared to be clean. Slept fitfully due to the strong odor persisting. In the morning, I took a shower, and even the towels had the lingering odor. It finally occurred to me that the odor was the insecticide used to fumigate for bedbugs, and the 1st bed had bed bug dirt on the sheets. Creepy! That stuff is not healthy for humans. The owners should have aired out the entire tower section before renting rooms to guests.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Diane S, General Manager at Anchorage Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank you for you review. WHY did you not contact the office while you were here? We do extensive checking for bed bugs. If there is a problem we remedy the situation with our guests. If you are unhappy with your stay again contact us in person, before for you leave...

Anchoirage Motel

Reviewed 20 June 2018

This hotel had a nice clean room, nice bathroom, fridge and microwave. Air conditioning worked great and maid service was wonderful. Only coffee machine was in office across the parking lot, and walls were very thin. But very convenient to stores, outlets, and restaurants.

Date of stay: May 2018