All reviews beach towels indoor pool sammy's kitchen shut the door interior hallways living room location is great wet bar off season pull out couch garage parking walls are thin staff was very friendly and helpful updated rooms recent renovations very nice hotel king bed
Reviewed 30 August 2018

We really enjoyed our stay at Brighton Suites and we would definitely stay there again. We loved the two separate living areas. Our two kids stayed on one side and we were able to somewhat have a life after they went to bed and not whisper and tip-toe all over the place. I called ahead just to ask about a pack and play and it was in our room when we arrived. Very nice service.

A few things to consider:
1. There is one elevator. If you have to use the elevator, expect to wait several minutes.
2. The walls are thin. This didn't bother me because I brought along two kids and it just made me feel better hearing other kids being rambunctious and parents losing their cool. If you're a parent, pack a sound machine for you and the kids and you'll be just fine.
3. The pull out sofa would not be suitable for adults. We used the pull out sofa for our 3.5 year old to sleep on. She slept great with no complaints. BUT there is no way an adult would be comfortable sleeping there.

But with all that, the price was right. The location was amazing. The staff was friendly. They hand out towels and chairs which is great! No wet towels to hang dry. I loved coming back to a made up room after a morning at the beach and again in the evening after being out and about.

I do wish that they would be a little more environmentally friendly and leave the hanging towels alone so that they can be reused.

Room Tip: I'm sure they only fill this up when it's totally booked, but I would not stay in the room next to the elevator.
Reviewed 27 August 2018

This was our first visit to the Brighton Suites and our stay was wonderful. Even though they can't accommodate early check-in, they allow you to park, use changing rooms, and the pool beforehand. I appreciate that they have their system down and our organized at check-in. The suite is the perfect size. It was also very clean, especially for a beach hotel! The location is excellent. You can easily walk to the Boardwalk and beach in minutes. However, it is much quieter as well as less traffic. The staff was attentive and friendly. The only reason not 5 stars are the double beds and the elevator. The elevator takes a long time and it is much easier to take the stairs if you have that option.

Room Tip: Great location
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Lisa S, General Manager at Brighton Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Thank you for staying with us! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope you will come back and see us on your next trip to Rehoboth Beach!!

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Really enjoyed our first time here. The hotel staff was great! We had a room with 2 double beds and a living room. It was perfect for our family of 4. The beach was about a block and a half away and the hotel gave out beach chairs and beach towels. We parked the car and walked where we needed to go. The parking is ttight. The only con is no onsite restaurant. We would definitely return!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us! I hope you will come back and stay with us again on your next trip to Rehoboth Beach!!

Reviewed 25 August 2018

First time at Brighton, had a single bed suite. Loved the "living room" space as it gives the kids the room to sleep/nap when needed. The bed/pillows were super comfy, the pullout sofa, not so much :-) - but it's understandable you're not there for that. all amenities, were fine, bathroom clean, I didn't hear too much noise from others. Pool area is small, good enough for kids to pass time. The parking is tight, yes, but workable. Overrall, if you need a place close to the beach, and dont need bells and whistles, it's a GREAT value with lovely staff.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Lisa S, General Manager at Brighton Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Thank you very much for staying with us! We are very happy that you found the accommodations clean and comfortable. We hope to have you come back and see us again!!

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

What I liked:
- spacious rooms, fully equipped with fridge and microwave
- a block from the boardwalk and beach
- bathroom with all amenities
- on site parking for free

What I did not like:
- average staff
- smallish bathroom

I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple