“Authentic Italian”

D'Ortone's Homestyle Italian Restaurant & Tap
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 September 2014

Homemade sauces "gravy" homade pastas, large portions. Nice atmosphere and great service. This is one of our favorites.

Reviewed 27 September 2014

Read some local reviews which were not good but my wife and I gave it a try. Went in September and it wasn't crowded. Great service and it was nice to get a meal with bread, salad or soup and large potions. The food was good and reasonable and we will go back again.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

My wife and I decided to try D'ortone's for the first time. While the restaurant was very full we we're seated very quickly. Our waitress was very professional, my wife ordered fettuccini while I had baked rigatoni. My wife said her meal was very good and tasty, mine well...my waitress brought out my meal which was baked, the plate that it was on was very warm to the touch however, inside the melted cheese it was very cold!! I told the waitress and like she wasn't surprised took the plate back. After another 10 mins. of waiting my meal came out totally burnt now tuff to eat!! She asked how it was and I told her that it is now burnt and hard to eat. No offer was made to take that plate off the bill or maybe offer a free desert? I will not be going back anytime soon. Also, I feel the prices we're over the top for simple Italian food $17 for rigatoni, I am not cheap but for what you got just over priced. And my I add the servings we're very large probably why they charge $17.

1  Thank 17don874
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We were pleasantly surprised with the breath of the menu; including a kids menu. They have a choice of four different home made pastas and three different gravies (sauces). Entrees come with soup or salad and a side of pasta. Portions are huge (much too much, but can be shared, with a $3 plate charge). The kids meals are enough for an adult. Food was good across the board (seven different dishes, were had). The red gravy was excellent. Service was excellent. They don't take reservations, but we didn't have to wait for a table for seven at 6:30 PM on a Sunday.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Disappointed in Italian dishes. Kinda blah. Just fair for Italian food. Bread freaks and the anti pasta
good.