“Excellent Customer Service”

Staybridge Suites--Wilmington/Newark
Ranked #11 of 24 Hotels in Newark
Reviewed 16 March 2012

This was one of the best hotel experiences I have ever had. I searched for weeks for a place to stay for the weekend and this hotel was recommended to me by friend. The service was excellent. The rooms were very clean and smelled nice. The area was quiet and the staff made themselves available to me for all of my needs. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. And lastly, the price was very reasonable for the stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 March 2012

Great service. Upon my arrival I was pleasantly greatly. The room was spacious and very accommodating. We really appreciated having two bathrooms as it really came in handy. The continental breakfast offered a wide variety and we were completely satisfied. Thank you Ms. Terrise Paige for all of your help, you made it possible for our girl's weekend to be extremely enjoyable. We would definitely stay here again!!!!

M.Green

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 March 2012

What a wonder hotel!! I arrived a little early and there was a large party in front of me but the manager Tasha D and the front person Shanita checked me in and got me on my way quickly! The Director of Sales Terrise Paige promise me a and my friends a beautiful stay in a beautiful room, Boy did hse come through!! It was absolutley wonderful. Very spacious and CLEAN!! My friends and I are spreading the word Staybridge Suites is Fabulous place to get away for business or pleasure!! LOVED T!!!

Room Tip: Lower floor closest to the outside garden and pool!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 March 2012

We checked in and was greeted by a very friendly face. The process was very quick and easy. When we checked into our room, it was not totally ready due to cleaning. But we were immediately switch to another room with no problem. Room was very nice and clean. They also offer complementary early dinner and morning hot breakfast. My wife and I are very happy to have picked that particular hotel for the short stay and we highly recommend them.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I attend conferences all of the country. I thought the hotel was extremely clean and the staff helpful and professional. My television wasnt working initially and I thought I was going to have to change suites, but the techncian arrived moments after I notified front desk and corrected the problem. The location was also good, because I could walk across the street to a mini strip mall which housed several stores and an restaurant.

Room Tip: I had a studio suite and it was more than enough room for my friend and I, with a sitting area with...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple