“Best steak I've had in Delaware!”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 392 Restaurants in Newark
Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located at Center Pointe Plaza just off Rt. 95. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour Monday thru Friday from 4-6:30PM at the FIREBAR(R) or on the patio. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

We love this place. It is a little pricey but I think it's the undoubtably the best steak dinner I've had in the state. They take reservations (yay), service has always been very good.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Been here for dinner but this was first time for lunch. Very good. Fantastic hamburger. Wife had a beautiful looking salad with she loved.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Great steak dinners, wonderful salads and great service. Only negative was they were very crowed which made it very loud. We had a great dinner and our steaks we're cooked exactly as each person specified. Would go again but might request a table on other side of restaurant from bar.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were in town for the evening, and we wanted a good steak. Our hotel recommended this restaurant and they truly delivered a great steak! I had the prime rib, and my husband had the New York strip. The steaks were delicious, and cooked to perfection. The service was outstanding as well. You won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Was at lunch with a colleague. I ordered the PORTABELLA SANDWICH......
Roasted red pepper, tomato, spinach, herbed goat cheese, balsamic drizzle, rosemary focaccia with a side of coleslaw. It was very good and filled me up and I am a big guy with an appetite.