Open today: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
Still a real, busy amazing mall!

Given the way the pandemic has leveled so many stores, I wasn't expecting much from Christiana... read more

Reviewed 10 September 2023
HappyNaplesLady
Naples, Florida
Mall and movie theater visit

A really nice large mall with lots of options!! They have great stores and restaurants. Move... read more

Reviewed 12 October 2022
Rhianna C
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 January 2019 via mobile

Very easy access to the mall, shops well organized with dedicated employees , food court excellent with two huge TV’s . Very clean mall and good security..... safety first👍🏾

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 16 January 2019

This mall has a great selection of stores and restaurants, plus a movie theatre accross the parking lot. Very convenient if you are in the area.

I really liked it even had a target to pick up some supplies for travel as I was visiting from out of town.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 16 January 2019

I frequently shop at this mall. It's on my way to Jersey and I love stopping for a break. The Mall is located in Delaware where there is no sales tax and its a win win for me. The stores are typical for a mall but I feel like it has a high turn over of items because of the frequent shoppers snatch items on the shelves quickly. Also, there are many places to eat around the mall itself for a relaxing bite to eat.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 16 January 2019 via mobile

This is not my favorite mall, it is loud and many times there are groups of kids/teenagers hanging around.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 25 December 2018 via mobile

Clean and excellent atmosphere for holiday shopping. Food court excellent selection. Restrooms attended efficiently.

Date of experience: December 2018