“Come here for great food at a good price”
Review of The Chicken House

Cuisines: Peruvian
Description: 302-737-2426
Description: 302-737-2426
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Without a doubt, the food is the star of the show at the Chicken House. The place is not much to look at - just another shop in a strip mall. It looks like the inside of most neighborhood pizza joints. But oh my goodness the food was amazing! For my dinner I had the Saltado de Pollo which was so delicious and so filling. Definitely left no room for dessert. I was pleasantly surprised, perhaps stunned, when the bill came. Dinner for my family of 5 came to less than $45. I only wish this place was closer to home. They have a pretty extensive list and there's many dishes I would love to try.

1  Thank Harleysville_Bill

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Headed here on a Friday night around 6pm. Yes, it was busy, however, we didn't have to wait that long for a table to open up. The food was AMAZING! Our party of 4 ordered 4 different apps, and we all shared. The calamari, the jalapeño poppers, the empanadas, ALL DELICIOUS. The main courses were also all super fresh and wonderful. We will definitely be heading back here!!

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We have loved going to the chicken house for a few years now. The chicken and food is always great,but the staff is hit and miss. High turn over of staff has made us only get take-out any more. Maybe your visits will be better, cause once you eat their delicious Peruvian chicken and yellow sauce, you'll be hooked!

Reviewed 4 July 2017

I decided to try something different this visit.I ordered Beef noodle soup and a Caesar's salad.I wasn't very fond of the soup.I found the beef to be tough and chewy.The Caesars salad was very good.I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

This place is a real gem The food is fresh and very tasty. I had Saltado Camarones which was very good and plenty of food. We also had Tallaein de Camaron which was also very good. We asked if we could have two dishes split in half so we could try them both, no problem. Lomo Saltado one with beef and one with chicken they came out just right very very good. I would definitely go back there very soon, we came away full. The waitress was very pleasant and cave us great service.

Been to The Chicken House? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK