“Try the Caesars Salad at the Chicken House”
Review of The Chicken House

Cuisines: Peruvian
Description: 302-737-2426
Description: 302-737-2426
Reviewed 4 July 2017

I decided to try something different this visit.I ordered Beef noodle soup and a Caesar's salad.I wasn't very fond of the soup.I found the beef to be tough and chewy.The Caesars salad was very good.I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

This place is a real gem The food is fresh and very tasty. I had Saltado Camarones which was very good and plenty of food. We also had Tallaein de Camaron which was also very good. We asked if we could have two dishes split in half so we could try them both, no problem. Lomo Saltado one with beef and one with chicken they came out just right very very good. I would definitely go back there very soon, we came away full. The waitress was very pleasant and cave us great service.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

The Chicken House has become one of my favorite restaurants. It has now been a few years that I have been a loyal customer. Each time I come, I feel valued and the service has been nothing but great. A Go-To dishes that I would recommend would be the Chaufa, sweet bananas and empanadas. Every meal would not be complete without the Mysterious but oh so delicious ! yellow sauce "aji". My friends and I come here all the time. I recommend this place for family, friends, anyone looking for great food and a friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

I've tried twice this week to order takeout at this place. The first time I called earlier this week I was told it was an hour wait for the rotisserie chicken. Just tried ordering again tonight, they are out chicken!! The Chicken House is out of chicken!! Ridiculous!

Staff that works there were very rude!!

Won't try it there again!

1  Thank dlbhill
Reviewed 29 March 2017

I don't know why the Middletown location isn't listed because its been open for a while. I took my family there for dinner and wasn't really impressed with the food and the service was terrible. It wasn't really that crowded but maybe they were under staffed. I was expecting better food and larger portions. Everyone ordered something different but most of us were disappointed by either the quality of the food and/or the service. Not sure if I would give them another try. I see if they're still there in a month or so but I have my doubts.

Been to The Chicken House? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK