“Highly Recommended ”

Cuisines: Peruvian
Description: 302-737-2426
Description: 302-737-2426
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

The Chicken House has become one of my favorite restaurants. It has now been a few years that I have been a loyal customer. Each time I come, I feel valued and the service has been nothing but great. A Go-To dishes that I would recommend would be the Chaufa, sweet bananas and empanadas. Every meal would not be complete without the Mysterious but oh so delicious ! yellow sauce "aji". My friends and I come here all the time. I recommend this place for family, friends, anyone looking for great food and a friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

I've tried twice this week to order takeout at this place. The first time I called earlier this week I was told it was an hour wait for the rotisserie chicken. Just tried ordering again tonight, they are out chicken!! The Chicken House is out of chicken!! Ridiculous!

Staff that works there were very rude!!

Won't try it there again!

1  Thank dlbhill
Reviewed 29 March 2017

I don't know why the Middletown location isn't listed because its been open for a while. I took my family there for dinner and wasn't really impressed with the food and the service was terrible. It wasn't really that crowded but maybe they were under staffed. I was expecting better food and larger portions. Everyone ordered something different but most of us were disappointed by either the quality of the food and/or the service. Not sure if I would give them another try. I see if they're still there in a month or so but I have my doubts.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

No polite or friendly greeting upon entering the restaurant. Disorganized. The staff seem to cater to their own.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Meal prices range prices are large....from 6 - 20 dollars. But if you stick with the half chicken you'll be around 10 bucks. Service was very quick and food was delivered in a quick manner. Obviously go with chicken if it's your first time. One good thing is that the spice is all on the side and you can make it as spicy or mild as you want. I saw someone else order plantains...they were huge. Best Features - Very good variety of main meat dishes and side orders. Chicken breast was good very well and was tender and moist.

Been to The Chicken House? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK