“Breakfast”

Nectar
Ranked #2 of 78 Restaurants in Lewes
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are open 7 days a week serving healthy and delicious breakfasts and lunches. We cater to dietary needs and preferences offering vegan and vegetarian options as well as gluten free items! Winter Hours October-April 8am to 3pm May-September 7am to 5pm
Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

We ordered takeout so this review is only about the food. The blueberry pancakes were huge and they were really good. The eggs in the eggs benedict were cooked perfectly! Definitely recommend checking this place out.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (500)

Reviewed 22 March 2021

I have been a huge fan of Nectar for years. I read that recently it sold, but they were keeping it the same. I always loved their super healthy and nutritious fruit smoothies. I have not been there for a year, so this was my first time going since the new owners. I ordered the same drink I always did, The Beauty Balm, which consists of strawberries, raspberries, carrots, and oranges. In the past, those were always whole fruits and vegetables put in. Today, I ordered and waited for carry out. I placed my order an literally 45 minutes later I got my drink. The woman making the drinks was clearly working hard, but a man who ordered after me went up to her and asked for his drink and she made it for him. I then asked the guy who took my order if they had perhaps lost it, but he went over and pointed to it on the line. She did not seem to go in any order and I waited and waited. When I finally saw her make my drink, I saw her put in raw carrots and then squirt juices from a bottle. It tasted mainly of carrot. It tasted nothing like it used to and it used to be made entirely from fresh fruits and vegetables. She apologized for it being late, but the whole experience there was so disappointing from the ridiculously long wait to the very disappointing drink itself for $7.95. I paid by credit card and tipped, but I really wish that I hadn't. Before the pandemic, I was a regular. After this experience, I have no desire to return, sadly.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

I loved the avocado toast. The poached egg was cooked perfectly and the romesco sauce was just right. Mom likes the chicken salad with green apples adding a delightful crunch. The kale chips sort of explode with r crumble in your mouth, tasty yet messy.

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank 646charliea
Reviewed 17 January 2021

Went here for lunch in Oct '19 while visiting for the first time. SO fun and healthy. I would definitely recommend eating here for a good bite and neat setting!

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 9 November 2020

I was there for breakfast (Green Ham & Eggs). Everything is very fresh & recipes are unique and delicious. Even at $8 the juice drinks are well worth it.

Date of visit: November 2020

Been to Nectar? Share your experiences!