“Good experience”
Review of Grain On The Rocks

Grain On The Rocks
Ranked #63 of 78 Restaurants in Lewes
Reviewed 29 May 2021

Excellent food, very good service, atmosphere tops. We have eaten here twice. Both after a ferry ride from Cape May. Sitting outside overlooking the tranquil water, enjoying good food, can’t be beat. Worth it to just take the ferry from Cape May to
Lewes - eat, then take the ferry back.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (29)

Reviewed 10 May 2021 via mobile

Husband and I went here for dinner. Clean with spaced out seating. Ordered hamburger and fish tacos. Fries and tots were luke warm. Tacos were good but had to order lettuce and pico as extras... otherwise the tacos would have been very bare! Odd! Hamburger was ok per my husband , not hot. Just a meh experience. Service was slow despite it not being very busy.
Nice staff.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 14 April 2021

Went back for 2nd time. My son and his friend were performing. Brought my wife, in-laws and daughter. The mozzeralla wedges are phenomonal....please add more than 4 to a plate :) and raise the price :). So GOOD!!!! So is the sauce. We had the pot stickers and the topping (Wasabi) was soo good and the perfect heat...again not enough on the plate add 4 more and raise price. Drinks were very good. My French Dip was outstanding!!!! My father in law loved his fish and chips, even had a big enough piece left to have the next day. My mother in law did not touch her cheesesteak due to not feeling well, but really enjoyed it the next day. Would certainly go back. For being in a welcome center for the Ferry, I think this place is great, with a perfect view, outdoor deck looking at the water, firepit...what is not to like...I see some bad reviews on here some places are allowed to have a bad day! Also I wish I remember my servers name she was eXCELLENT...kept the drinks coming, food came out very quickly!

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 11 April 2021

We have been many times and never disappointed. Management and staff have done everything to make covid safe. It’s hard to get anything else when we come because the Salmon BLT and Chicken Salad sandwich are so good. Drinks are a little pricy but good. You can’t beat the view. We cannot wait for the the warmer weather to come back.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 4 March 2021

Went here with my son and wife. It was cold, but place was big inside and very warm. The view was cool looking out into the water, and I am sure in the summer its even better. The Appetizers were so good (Mozzarella, Wings, etc). Everybody loved their meals, but couldnt finish because we ate so many apps. There are many other good places to eat in Lewes and this wouldnt make my top 20 in the area. But if you are there in the area its worth a try. Have live music, a decent size bar. Yes it is inside where the people get on and off the ferry and there is a little gift shop, but the bar itself sits off to the side.

Date of visit: February 2021