“Great Steakhouse and Eatery”
Review of BONZ

BONZ
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Harrington
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2017

If you have time while visiting this casino at night, treat yourself to a really nice dinner out in this superb steakhouse featuring beef, poultry, fish and other main courses all done with excellence and style. Beautiful environment and a pleasant staff makes for a great dining experience.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

My wife and I went to Bonz last night to celebrate her birthday. I ordered from the menu but our server Scotty raved about the nightly specials prepared by chef Ryan Cunningham. The soup special was a cream base flavored with shrimp and asparagus and had 1/2 of a large lobster tail placed in the bowl. The entrée special was a bacon wrapped chicken breast served with asparagus and a delectable sauce. If you are like me, I shy away from chicken when I eat out because it seems pretty routine but I BLEW IT. My wife ordered both of the specials and she raved about them. When I tasted them I couldn't believe the flavors that were developed in either dish. They were spectacular My meal was excellent as usual (Seared Scallops) and was cooked to perfection. I have reviewed Bonz in the past but when you experience a meal like the one we had last night, you have to let others know. Scotty was his usual engaging and truly professional self.............it resulted in a special evening. If you haven't tried Bonz lately, give it a shot.

1  Thank Dinerhelpers
Reviewed 14 July 2017

We LOVE Bonz. The food is wonderful and the service is exceptional. Specials are creative and delicious as are the standard menu items. Scotty, Heather & Jeannie always make the evening special with their attention to detail and welcoming attitudes.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Out for as birthday dinner. Waitress was very knowledgeable and attentive. I had the bone in porkchop and it was delightful! Roasted redbeet salad was also very good.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

I reviewed Bonz along with my last review of Harrington Raceway, so this is kind of a double-dip entry :) I have eaten here several times and the food is always very good. Large portions which make you not feel the pain of the price as much. Always take something home for lunch the next day.

Been to BONZ? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK