See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On Thursday, October 11th, 2018; my fiancee and I stayed at this hotel out of necessity; as all surrounding hotels were sold out. Upon receiving our room; we noticed a foul smokey odor mixed with attempted cheap fragrance. We noticed cigarette burns in the shower; dirty linens on the bed with hair and black particles; the carpets were extremely filthy as well.

To make matters worse it was 42 degrees outside and our heat did not work; and they had no other room to put us in. We froze so badly; that we left our hotel at 3am just to stay warm in the car. This after we plunked down $96 to stay there for the night.

NEVER AGAIN! You here me!!!!!!!

Room Tip: run from this place
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2018

Inspect your room before you get comfortable. When we arrived we were greeted by a mouse in trap and dead roach next to it. When we notified the front desk, they were not surprised nor apologetic. Definately not a two star hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2018

The carpet and the bathroom shower walls were extremely filthy. The carpet turned my new white socks black from walking around in room. Shower walls look like the were not cleaned after previous quests.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

The room we stayed in was pretty run down. Not filthy, but not pristine either. There were blood stains on the comforter which was pretty disturbing. Room smelled like cigarettes. I’ve definitely stayed in worse hotels further south (before you hit the beaches). Wi-Fi was spotty. Safe didn’t work. It was cheap though, and I just needed a place to sleep in the area for an early morning event. I gave the extra star because surprisingly, it was one of the most comfortable beds I’ve slept in at a hotel, lol.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2018

Found blood on the floor, carpet, bathroom walls and door casings. Carpet and bed smelled like something rotting in the room. Still waiting on our refund for 2 of the 3 days we booked. Witnessed many drug deals (4+) happening in the first 20 minutes we arrived. Went to speak to manager and she refused to give us a phone number to call corporate to complain about all this. NEVER AGAIN at Days Inn....Holiday Inn has all my business from now on!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family